How to hide self harm scars while at the beach?

1237

Most Helpful Guys

• It would depend on where they are. If they aren't hidden under your bikini or swimsuit then it will be difficult. You can wear some kind of wrap when you're not in the sea or you could even wear a t-shirt in the sea but there is not much that you can do to cover skin. As an outside bet you could cover them in sun lotion so much that they aren't visible.

Far easier would be to just own them. Don't feel like you have to hide anything. You don't owe anyone any explanation, they don't live your life. Forget about them and have fun. Fuck what anyone thinks.

Most Helpful Girls

• My first statement was gonna be one for the only term and say get a tattoo over them (My sister did it and it looks great) but then I seen your age and now have a question. Do you still self harm?

• Not often

• Thank you for the offer ☺️ I might take up your offer but I usually first go to my boyfriend when I’m feeling down. He’s somehow able to make me smile no matter what

• Thats good. Have fun at the beach.

• Where are most of the scars?

• Someone said just tell them there stretch marks. You could also telk them you tried to help a friend wash their cat in tthe nathtub and thw cat scratched yoy all up. You just need to either own your own cat or know someone who dose. Over time they will fade. I tried to give my cat a bath once after she got into something innour garage. I still have some visible scars on my arms. And that was from a couple years ago. If yoy want you can message me in private any time