What do you think about men who wear earrings?

Just asking in general.What do you think about men who wear earrings?

6262

Most Helpful Guys

• What? Ronaldo wears one too? Doesn't surprise me.
    Here in the U. S. we say, "If it's their right ear, he's gay. If it's their left ear, they're simply expressing their feminine side."

I'm personally not a fan of it. It looks gay to me. I associate earrings with women.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Nah, not my style. Even in the rare case it looks okay, it still just seems tacky.

I just don't think men should be wearing earrings, but that's just me

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm actually extremely for it for the most part. Yeah sure they don't always look well on some men but I feel like it depends on the earring (s) and style. My stepfather wears earrings and I remember watching him really take pride in getting some really cool masculine ones that were expensive as shit. Just like his watches and attire.

He'd always have one stud in his ear with these incredible designs on them. It fit his face well, and he got me into taking pride in my clothes and jewelry as well. Now I wear hooped and chained crosses and pyramids. Different types of studs and rare findings. I think it's great for men to wear earrings. I find it attractive on the men who do.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I hate it. It seems so feminine to me. I don't like when men are even remotely feminine in appearance. No jewelry, no colored hair, no fancy haircuts or intricately shaved/trimmed/waxed facial hair... I don't even like when they wear v-neck t-shirts. I know... I'm weird. Lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE