Fashion Poll-------Which outfit do you like the best?

• Fashion Poll-------Which outfit do you like the best?A
  • Fashion Poll-------Which outfit do you like the best?B
  • Fashion Poll-------Which outfit do you like the best?C
    Vote C
  • Fashion Poll-------Which outfit do you like the best?D
    Vote D
  • Fashion Poll-------Which outfit do you like the best?E
    Vote E
  • Fashion Poll-------Which outfit do you like the best?F
    Vote F
  • Fashion Poll-------Which outfit do you like the best?G
    Vote G

5570

Most Helpful Guys

• The only ones I like are B and C. Removing the crop top from C and replace it with a different top in order to make it better. I have no idea why shorts like the one in A is so popular. The pockets sticking out like that looks bloody ridiculous. D is so gross to me. I hate that athleisure style.

• Perhaps G? I am a bit conservative in my preferences (at least with respect to exposing the abdomen). Maybe E as a second. Depends on the occasion, of course.

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't know how the rips in shorts with pockets hanging down became vogue. I think it makes them look homeless. B is too short for anything but standing - no bending or sitting. E looks like a Kylie Jenner special - yuck. Only thing I would wear would be F.