Do you find this trans woman cute?

She is a socialite and a business lady. She owns some beauty companies. When I saw her pictures on ig I thought she looked slightly like a man but we met her in real once, when we got this special voucher from her company. I was literally shocked because she looks exactly like a real woman and flawless af. I couldn't stop looking at her. My friend joked saying "sad huh even a man is prettier than us" She heard what we said and said "You guys are real though" She seems to be friendly and cool

Updates:
For those who said they aren't into a trans person, my question is if you find her attractive. It doesn't change the fact that they can be attractive or unattractive. If she ever approaches you (the guys), trust me you hardly tell what her gender is lol.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah she looks really pretty never would have guessed that she was a dude once :D

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• regardless of ones attraction (for instance i am not sexually attracted to women even a little, there for an not attracted to her), she is a very pretty looking woman and since she is in pageants even, i am guessing she knows this.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• As long as she had had the post op sugery I would be tthere for har as a true partner would be. she's a cuttie

1|0
    1|0
  • Eh.. what The hell? Jesus, that's insanilly weird. I would have thought he was really a girl. He looks damn hot🤦‍♂️ why? So we don't have to trust hot women anymore may be they have a Dick?

1|0
    0|0
  • the first picture gave me goosebumps, the way she looks in first pic seems creepy to me

1|0
    0|1
  • She is gorgeous - You wouldn't guess unless you were told

1|0
    0|0
  • Well she does look like a girl and a cute one but since i ain't pansexual so no thanks.

1|1
    0|1
  • Not really, you can see the ton of makeup on him, and it's already something I don't like on a girl, even less on a man.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would bed her assuming she had the operation done

1|0
    1|0
  • Scarily enough yes

1|0
    0|1
    • The scariest part is in real she even look more like a woman. She looks a little artificial in pictures though but not in real.

• Show All
    • Lol does it really?

• Yes her voice is the only thing that is not a ladylike. She does sound like a man. She told the media that she will get it fix or done soon.

• I like the Asian one

1|0
    0|1
  • It's got a dick no

1|0
    0|1
  • ehhhhhhhh

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah she's a cutie allright

1|0
    0|1
  • Not really

1|0
    0|1
  • Very sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't find men attractive as I'm straight.

2|0
    0|0
  • Im Not into ladyboys soooooo

1|1
    0|1
  • Not into trans

0|0
    0|0
  • She is beautiful

1|0
    1|0
  • More from Guys