Do you find this trans woman cute?

She is a socialite and a business lady. She owns some beauty companies. When I saw her pictures on ig I thought she looked slightly like a man but we met her in real once, when we got this special voucher from her company. I was literally shocked because she looks exactly like a real woman and flawless af. I couldn't stop looking at her. My friend joked saying "sad huh even a man is prettier than us" She heard what we said and said "You guys are real though" She seems to be friendly and cool

Do you find this trans woman cute?
Do you find this trans woman cute?
Do you find this trans woman cute?
Do you find this trans woman cute?
For those who said they aren't into a trans person, my question is if you find her attractive. It doesn't change the fact that they can be attractive or unattractive. If she ever approaches you (the guys), trust me you hardly tell what her gender is lol.

931

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah she looks really pretty never would have guessed that she was a dude once :D

Most Helpful Girl

• regardless of ones attraction (for instance i am not sexually attracted to women even a little, there for an not attracted to her), she is a very pretty looking woman and since she is in pageants even, i am guessing she knows this.