Do you find this transgender girl to be beautiful?

Her name is Pichyada Chatkamjaroen.
  • YES
  • NO

715

Most Helpful Guys

• Well she is attractive no matter what
    And the people who thinks she's "Ewwww", I just hope if anybody like her is around them, they respect her cuz she might have already gone through a lot in her childhood
    I definitely find her beautiful, she's just another cute human

• Here's the problem with trannies:

Sure, some of them can visually pass for actually being whatever sex they're claiming to be, and in a few cases can actually be pretty. That doesn't change the fact that they have a dissociative identity disorder, and likely other mental issues. This is before taking into account the self-inflicted health problems, etc etc etc and the bottom line is that as soon as I found out that someone was transgender, any and all chance of a relationship ever happening are out the window, and physical beauty becomes irrelevant.

• World Health Organization disagrees with you.

• @jmstarling Only in classification, and even then they obviously did it to be politically correct about it. The WHO are the ones claiming the increased vulnerability to major health problems, most notably HIV, which was the primary reason they now consider it a "Sexual Health Condition."

• "Trannies" is an insulting term that makes you look bad for using it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think their cute in their own way :) their hair is very beautiful, and they have a great sense of style!