What do you think of this mixed girl (Half Mexican Half Korean, Asian-Latina) in terms of her beauty/physical attractiveness?

• She's very hot/pretty
    Vote A
  • She's cute
    Vote B
  • She's alright. Nothing special though.
    Vote C
  • Meh, she looks a just above average
    Vote D
  • Others
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love how she talks positively about being mixed, while here on gag there are a few with strong sentiment against it. Saying how race shouldn't be mixed and giving example like when we wash clothes we don't mix the white with colours.

0|1
    0|1
    • Yeah, those people are just closed-minded intolerant people desperately hiding their thinly veiled bigotry. 😕 I don't care what someone's skin colour is. I prefer to see it as anyone is as free to "mix", just like the endless colours of a painter's palette. Skin colour doesn't change the fact that we ALL have a soul and are capable of love. Love is where you find it. Regardless of your skin colour or what ethnicity you are. To them I say: it's the year 2019. Not 1219. Intolerance and bigotry is a choice, not a virtue.

• Show All
    • Lol, it's sad and hilarious at the same time.

• @Average_but_not_Joe and mean.. Hahaha!!

Most Helpful Guys

• Mixed? Lol, she's practically a Mongoloid at that point. To answer your question though, she's cute.

0|1
    0|0
    • A Mongoloid with a good portion of her race being admixed with Caucasoid considering that the majority of Mexicans are Mestizos (Half White European, Half American Indian).

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She's cute

The picture, she looked really good though, but after watching the video seeing her live, she was just ok to me lol. Still cute though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think her ethnicity is completely irrelevant and I don't know why it was even mentioned; she's very pretty/hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • She’s hot hopefully still has the Booty from her Latina side

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh... not above average.

0|1
    0|0
  • she's average basically

0|1
    0|0
  • Dime a dozen

0|1
    0|0
  • not bad... but not my type of girl

0|1
    0|0
  • I would hit...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she is adorable.

0|0
    0|1
  • she's beutifulllll. i love mixed girls

0|0
    0|1
  • Below average. A 4 at most.

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh, not a big fan personally.

0|1
    0|0
  • She's stunning

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter since she'd never date me anyways.

0|0
    0|1
  • WOW!!! HOT AF!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes