What waist to hip ratio do you prefer?

• What waist to hip ratio do you prefer?A) 0.55-0.6
  • What waist to hip ratio do you prefer?B) 0.6-0.65
  • What waist to hip ratio do you prefer?C) 0.65-0.7
    Vote C
  • What waist to hip ratio do you prefer?D) 0.70-0.75
    Vote D
  • What waist to hip ratio do you prefer?E) 0.75-0.80
    Vote E
  • What waist to hip ratio do you prefer?F) 0.8
    Vote F
  • G) les than 0.55 or more than 0.8
    Vote G

1531

Most Helpful Guys

• Waist 26" & hips 36" has the same ratio as waist 42" & hips 58".

So I am not sure.

• I have put only women who are slim in the pictures for a reason... it wouldn't be a fair comoarison otherwise. Anyway, even if they were all fat, a smaller one would be better as that would imply that they have less fat close to their vital organs.

• Please disregard the last line. Some kind of copy paste issue 😟

• Thank you so much.

• It really depends on so many other things. It's not like I would judge a woman purely on this characteristic.
    Personally I voted for F because I like a strong, fit woman with a feminine face, but in other cases of F women it may be different. But that one in the picture is just very nice muscle wise.. not skinny nor too extreme. Just who is she?

• I asked people to vote the waist to hip ratio, not how fit they are...

• Yeah.. but it's hard to focus on one particular thing when you present the whole picture. But that is what it is about in general anyway, the complete picture and not the details. It's not possible to separate it and remove stuff from the larger context (in this case, the body). It's like asking ''what haircut is nice? Please just ignore the face'' :)

• Yeah, but this is like a survey... if i used a less fit woman would you have the same response? That's the problem. This is solely about WHR, not personal preference on muscle tone, body fat%, etc. You can say wether a haircut is nice or not without looking at the face. Saying if it suits the person is a different story.

Most Helpful Girls

• 0.55 is impossible. Even your first option, Sierra Skye, has a WHR of 0.66. And anything below 0.65 is impossible without surgery or old fashioned corsets. Misleading people this much is very bad, they will not realize that those options are non-existent in nature. Even the famous perfect figure, 36-24-36, has a WHR of 0.66.

• Her waist to hip ratio in most of her pictures is between 0.55 and 0.6. The measurements you take with the measuring tape is not an accurate calculus of your WHR. Maybe the last woman has a big butt and according to her measurements you may get a low WHR when she clearly has a straight waist line. Sierra has a 37 inch ass and 24 inch waist. Her waist to ass ratio may be 0.64, but her waist to hip ratio is between 0.55-0.6. Open photoshop and measure it.

• Okay girlie, you still don't get my point. I did never say that hips and butts are the same thing. And please open an Anatomy book, because by working out alone you won't drastically increase the size of your butt that it disturbs any results. Working on your glutes will mostly lift it and add firmness to it. Unless you do serious muscle gaining, which will affect your whole body PROPORTIONALLY.

• You can make your ass bigger by exercise... maybe you should open an anatomy book... and a book about good manners... There are plenty of people that got a bigger butt with exercise. Glutes are muscles, and like any muscle they can grow...
      This poll is about what frontal waist to hip ratio people prefer, not the body measurements of the models or the lateral waist to hip/ass measurement. You can totally have a frontal WHR between 0.55-0.6, Sierra is proof to that.