Are height and muscle attractive?

Do girls find taller guys attractive as a general rule? What about a dude being big and strong?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love both tall and short men.
    But being muscular is a must, without muscles a guy will never be sexually attractive for me

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think being muscular is an absolute necessity (being skinny hasn't prevented me from getting girls), but there are a lot of girls who do like muscular guys and/or tall guys. It declines in importance as you get older, though, and your financial status becomes more important, plus having a good personality is always helpful, no matter what your age is.

1|0
    0|0
  • 6'3 240lbs here hello. Let´s just say it has never lowered my chances with ladies. Maybe at first it might be weird for them to cuddle someone who is twice their size, but once they get used to it... game over for other guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean I'm 6'4" 240 so basically the same. XD I'm just terrible with girls

• Show All
    • I’m confident to the point of arrogance tbh😂. Just not great with women.

• Well, not great w/ women that I’m interested in. I’ve got girl friends who are hot but like I’m not into them so it’s chill

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Thats amazing for me!! I love tallness and muscular, but also big and strong is cool too! As long as he can love me the way i am, i am all sweet with him! Just me though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just you and every woman with menopause at their doorstep

• Show All
    • Is 6"5 too tall for you?

• @Ghost285 nope... its actually one of my dream guys to be that tall! Not even kidding either. I never yet have come across a man being that tall.

• I don't care much. Especially about muscles

0|1
    0|1
  • Tall yes, big n strong no.

0|0
    0|1
    • I think only big women love muscular big guys..
      But all girls love tall men

What Guys Said 7

• I mean tall guys seem manlier so its definetly attractive, but most girls dont rate height all that important.

1|1
    0|0
    • Id call you an incel but even THEY know height is important to girls

• Show All
    • whatever you say buddy, its about how you present yourself and confidence.

• Look at the comments above, they do care quite a bit about it

• I don't have both. So I trust on my wittiness - and have a little success here and there... whenever there is no tall, strong guy around :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Most women like tall men and are more or less indifferent to muscle definition as long you are not scrawny.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're right bud. 4'10" dudes should just present themselves as 6'2"

1|0
    0|0
  • Its the depends answer - A lot will

0|0
    0|0
  • They love it 😂 They love get handled

0|0
    0|0
  • They are, dude