Do you like getting compliments on your looks?

• Yes
  • No
This would be from the gender (s) you want to receive them from.

2135

Most Helpful Girls

• Depends... I feel kind of tired of it at some point tbh, I get the same things again and again from random people that I had just met in real life and it can get tiring because I feel like there's sooo much more in me beyond that looks. I sometimes think they're lying too.

I like it when it's from someone who's close to me and I know they're being honest and genuine.

• When I was a teenager, I never complimented a girl to her face on her looks. I guess I just figured they already got complimented a lot anyway.

• It feels awkward getting compliment to your face too so I don't do it because I don't want them to feel what I feel when people do it with me

• That's interesting- thanks!

• Not really. Like sure it's nice but I'd rather just not get any comments on my looks since they're mostly negative.

• Well, I can't comment on your looks (since I have no idea what you look like), but I like your answers to my questions!

I think negative comments about another person's looks should be kept to oneself.

• Well I'm glad you like my answers. And I agree criticism about looks isn't helpful or necessary since the person can't change what they look like.

Most Helpful Guys

• I appreciate them but I'm also really bad at taking compliments, especially when ir comes to looks, because I don't like how I look myself. I mean if someone goes out of their way to give me a compliment, I guess it's unlikely they'd lie about it, but I also won't agree with them, so it kind of confuses me in a way.

• No, I would find it awkward and embarrassing.