Do you like girls with bangs?

Do you like girls with bangs?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Some girls can look good with them
    Vote C

1855

Most Helpful Guys

• I must say I adore them, bangs are extremly sexy and get to my brain, chemicals, desires and so on. I am usually not very superficial but they are really like my weakness if I see a girl with bangs on the street I literally can't take my eyes off her. I just think bangs are extremly sexy and usually underlines the eyes of a girl so well and gives her a vibe of elegance and grace, just LOVE THEM!!

• They don't really bother me much. When I was in HS, so this was back in 2008 , I said to the girl I was dating that her bangs reminded me of the fashion in the 90's. I didn't think it looked bad on her just that it reminded me of a decade old fashion and the next day I saw her she no longer had her bangs. It wasn't until I saw her again after she got rid of her bangs that I realized that she took my words far more seriously than I meant for them to be taken. She looked a lot better without the bangs. With that said, I do think some girls can pull it off but not very many can.

Most Helpful Girls

• I had bangs when I was a kid and they were awful. I have curly hair, as in banana curls, and bangs just didn't work with my hair texture. I say, if they work for you then go ahead. But they don't work for everyone, and they definitely do not work for me.

• I love bangs! I used to have them for the longest time, then got a sidebang and then slowly started growing it out. I've been thinking of maybe cutting bangs again because it would be nice to change things up. But one problem I have is that I already look really young, and getting bangs would definitely make me look even younger.