• No
    Vote B
  • Some girls can look good with them
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I must say I adore them, bangs are extremly sexy and get to my brain, chemicals, desires and so on. I am usually not very superficial but they are really like my weakness if I see a girl with bangs on the street I literally can't take my eyes off her. I just think bangs are extremly sexy and usually underlines the eyes of a girl so well and gives her a vibe of elegance and grace, just LOVE THEM!!

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't really bother me much. When I was in HS, so this was back in 2008 , I said to the girl I was dating that her bangs reminded me of the fashion in the 90's. I didn't think it looked bad on her just that it reminded me of a decade old fashion and the next day I saw her she no longer had her bangs. It wasn't until I saw her again after she got rid of her bangs that I realized that she took my words far more seriously than I meant for them to be taken. She looked a lot better without the bangs. With that said, I do think some girls can pull it off but not very many can.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I had bangs when I was a kid and they were awful. I have curly hair, as in banana curls, and bangs just didn't work with my hair texture. I say, if they work for you then go ahead. But they don't work for everyone, and they definitely do not work for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love bangs! I used to have them for the longest time, then got a sidebang and then slowly started growing it out. I've been thinking of maybe cutting bangs again because it would be nice to change things up. But one problem I have is that I already look really young, and getting bangs would definitely make me look even younger.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 53

• I think it requires a certain sort of facial structure to truly be attractive. Overall, not a huge fan.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some girls can look good with them, but fringes seems more popular than bangs for the ladies these days

0|0
    0|0
  • I think very few women can make it attractive at least in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really my preference but some of them look good and also i sometimes think some girls with bangs looks like androids hehe

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're attractive you can pull anything off really. I do like the look of bangs though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm completely indifferent towards bangs, it would all depend on the woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Bangs are either hot or not and the facial structure has a lot to do with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Na bangs get in the way if ya catch my drift, but the chicks are hot with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my favorite. .. unless you meant girls that bangs

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck bangs.

0|1
    1|0
  • bangs are sexy as fuck

0|0
    0|0
  • The answer is a big NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they look good on most women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bangs rock!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they can be very cute

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Love my girl with them. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I'd bang her, no pun intended

0|1
    0|0
  • girls with bangs are mostly sluts

0|0
    4|1
  • The right face can make bangs sexy,

0|0
    0|0
  • Can someone fill me in? What is meant by 'bangs'?

0|0
    0|0
    • strands or locks of hair that fall over the scalp's front hairline to cover the forehead

• Show All
    • Oh right, I've never heard that before. At first I thought it was perhaps some new slang that all the kids were using these days.

• Haha yeah it can be confusing

• I like side bangs

0|0
    0|0
  • Can someone explain to me what a bangs is, please.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer it

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah in fact they are my fav

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I like banging girls...

0|0
    0|0
  • some can look good with them

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the girl and on her face

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• If it suits them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have bangs all the time but recently I changed it up as I realised it was not a great look for me all the time as I have a very squared face shape

0|0
    1|0
  • only ones that dont end as harsh, it should be eased back into the normal length

2|0
    0|0
  • Some girls can look good with them. After depend which one you talk about, blunt bang don't look good on a lot of people while side bang suit majority of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bangs should be left in 2005 honestly that’s done with.

0|0
    0|0
  • They can look good if done right. Done wrong and it looks like she's trying too hard to recapture her youth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bangs don't fit everyone, but those who can rock bangs look gorgeous with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. Some girls look really good with them. I can’t imagine having bangs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl with bangs so YESSS of course I do 😛

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • She has to pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I could pull bangs off

1|0
    0|0
  • I plan on being one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello

0|0
    0|0
  • I think bangs usually look immature, like pigtails

0|0
    1|0
  • I don’t understand why bangs are a trend, like even girls who look bad in bangs are getting them. Honestly they’re freaking ugly. Some girls can pull it off but most can’t.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes