Who is more attractive : Blake lively or Adriana lima?

I love them both but I don't know who I would pick.
And please do not say neither or both as that's not a valid option in the poll lol.
  • Who is more attractive : Blake lively or Adriana lima?Adriana Lima
  • Who is more attractive : Blake lively or Adriana lima?Blake Lively

414

Most Helpful Guys

• I seem to be the only one so far that voted Blake Lively. But I don't know either of these celebrities very well at all. I seem to have a controversial opinion as well since I favored Jennifer Aniston over Angelina Jolie.

But from the pictures I see, this Blake Lively girl seems much more fun to me. I figure there'd be a lot more laughter and joking and things of this sort. With Adriana Lima, she looks more intense and serious, and that was never the quality I favored in a girl. I'm still a shallow person of sorts, but the shallow qualities I'm looking for in a girl is the feeling that dates would be super fun and funny and maybe even a little goofy and awkward but we could laugh together.

• I think thats lima's look. Intimidating because she is so beautiful that if she also acts serious most people will be very uncomfortable/intimidated in a good kind of way.
      I watched her videos and interviews. She is actually a sweet and intelligent woman.

• I love it personally. I did manage to date some of the more sexy and intense ones, including a swimsuit model when I was younger (and she was sweet and not conceited like the model stereotype -- she didn't even bother much with selfies outside of her photoshoots). But she was a bit on the serious side. And I've found that maybe I'm too goofy and maybe immature (though I can get serious when things require me to be) to keep up with more serious types of people. I always felt like they're too "in character" like they stepped off a movie set and forgot that the take was over. So I like a girl who can laugh, maybe because I'm not so smooth like in the movies. I like that kind where everything feels comfy and fun and warm.

• There's a "genuineness" there that I perceive, and maybe some feeling of comfort. I don't think I'm intimidated exactly by the more serious types, but as a fun-loving goofy type who has a hard time taking anything seriously unless someone is upset, I kind of favor a similar quality in a girl.

• Adriana Lima was hotter 15 years ago. If you put them side by side at the same age Adrianna wins.
    But Blake is hotter now since she's younger.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Blake and think she's so pretty but I have to with Adriana she is just aging like a fine wine and still looks amazing at her age.