Who is more attractive : Blake lively or Adriana lima?

I love them both but I don't know who I would pick.
And please do not say neither or both as that's not a valid option in the poll lol.
  • Who is more attractive : Blake lively or Adriana lima?Adriana Lima
    Vote A
  • Who is more attractive : Blake lively or Adriana lima?Blake Lively
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I seem to be the only one so far that voted Blake Lively. But I don't know either of these celebrities very well at all. I seem to have a controversial opinion as well since I favored Jennifer Aniston over Angelina Jolie.

But from the pictures I see, this Blake Lively girl seems much more fun to me. I figure there'd be a lot more laughter and joking and things of this sort. With Adriana Lima, she looks more intense and serious, and that was never the quality I favored in a girl. I'm still a shallow person of sorts, but the shallow qualities I'm looking for in a girl is the feeling that dates would be super fun and funny and maybe even a little goofy and awkward but we could laugh together.

1|0
    0|0
    • I think thats lima's look. Intimidating because she is so beautiful that if she also acts serious most people will be very uncomfortable/intimidated in a good kind of way.
      I watched her videos and interviews. She is actually a sweet and intelligent woman.

• Show All
    • I love it personally. I did manage to date some of the more sexy and intense ones, including a swimsuit model when I was younger (and she was sweet and not conceited like the model stereotype -- she didn't even bother much with selfies outside of her photoshoots). But she was a bit on the serious side. And I've found that maybe I'm too goofy and maybe immature (though I can get serious when things require me to be) to keep up with more serious types of people. I always felt like they're too "in character" like they stepped off a movie set and forgot that the take was over. So I like a girl who can laugh, maybe because I'm not so smooth like in the movies. I like that kind where everything feels comfy and fun and warm.

• There's a "genuineness" there that I perceive, and maybe some feeling of comfort. I don't think I'm intimidated exactly by the more serious types, but as a fun-loving goofy type who has a hard time taking anything seriously unless someone is upset, I kind of favor a similar quality in a girl.

• Adriana Lima was hotter 15 years ago. If you put them side by side at the same age Adrianna wins.
    But Blake is hotter now since she's younger.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Blake and think she's so pretty but I have to with Adriana she is just aging like a fine wine and still looks amazing at her age.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 3

• Omg adriana for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Blake Lively
    Adriana is really overrated and has some masculine features (especially her eyes)
    I don't get the fuss about her
    Round or heart-shaped faces are cuter

0|0
    0|0
  • Blake has never been gorgeous, just pretty somewhat.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes