Who is the most beautiful woman on earth?

Pick one and write her name or post a picture.
In my opinion it's Grace Kelly.Who is the most beautiful woman on earth?

1|3

Most Helpful Girls

• No offense to you, but Grace Kelley honestly looks like a basic white girl. Pretty, but nothing stands out.

11|1
    2|4
    • someone's a little jelly😋

• Show All
    • I think she has the perfect balance of hotness balanced with the classy elegant look. Most of the pics people posted are very sexy but they lack class.

• She’s very classy and elegant; and obviously pretty. Just not the most beautiful woman in the world.

Most Helpful Guys

• Grace Kelly is a damn good pick.

1|1
    3|0
    • Right!
      Some people seem to think she looks basic, She looks like a angel

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• There is not a most beautiful... Beauty can't be calculated to pick a most beautiful... it is also subjective. Anyway, I am gonna show a few I find very beautiful, but I wouldn't say they are themost beautiful on Earth, because I haven't seen all and this is just my opinion.

Face wise, Antonia Iaconescu is one of the most beautiful I have seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkTNpzIrWyUhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkvfOvHeAyQ

Body wise, it's Sierra Skye:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-ewjGQ-WFM

If I consider the whole thing, face, body, pesonality, intelligence, sensuality then it's Shakira:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QapfTGTXbxchttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weRHyjj34ZE

3|2
    2|1
  • For me, probably Audrey Hepburn, she was the first one to come to mind. Her eyes <3

Who is the most beautiful woman on earth?Who is the most beautiful woman on earth?

7|3
    5|2
  • Emma Watson is pretty beautiful ❤️ I don’t know about most beautiful, but she’s definitely beautiful

3|4
    7|5
    • What’s with the obsession of Emma Watson. Wtf
      She looks like a ghoul lol I don’t get it 😂

• Show All
    • Too bad she turned ultra feminist. Her whiney lectures make me laugh. She speaks in this weak crying voice that is not persuasive at all. Makes me cringe

• @InTimoreDei true. She’s like a hugeee feminist. I don’t really pay attention to any of that if I’m honest. I just like her cause she was on Harry Potter 💀😂😂

• Lover her or hate her but I think despite lacking Grace Kelly's class, Megan Fox doesn't only have perfect features but also has a special thing about her that makes you go "wow"

9|6
    1|1
    • She can afford plastic surgery and nice make-up

• Show All
    • How can a fake chick have "pure" beauty?

• @InTimoreDei Is a painting real? No it isn’t. Can it feature a pure beauty? Yes. Can it also feature an unpure beauty? Of course. If you paint Paris Hilton you’re not going to get a result as pure as if you take a painting of Lucrezia Borgia and Paris didn’t get plastic surgery she just looks unpure. I feel the same way about faces. How altered, real or fake it is doesn’t change the way it looks. And if you paint her you will get something pure.

• My Mom. She isn't the most beautiful physically but as a person she is most beautiful woman I have ever met. I am not a momma's boy and probably should reach out to her more often than I do these days, but other's who know her would agree she is one of the best. This is a free internet site so I am not going to post an image but her name starts with M to satisfy your question.

4|3
    0|1
  • Shakira.

4|4
    4|4
  • Since you've picked Grace Kelly i'm assuming we can pick people who have died... so in saying that i'm going down a similar route and saying Audrey Hepburn, no contest.

3|3
    3|0
  • I've always thought Michelle Pfeiffer was gorgeous. 😍

5|4
    3|3
  • Marilyn Monroe

4|4
    1|1
  • Angelina Jolie in the 90's before she got too skinny. I think there's so many beautiful women in the world but I loved that she was a bit of a badass as well.

3|2
    3|4
  • Paris Jackson. AKA Michael Jackson's daughter. She's always been stunning.

3|1
    3|4
    • She is my second choice!! she's almost my first choice too tho.. So close.

• It would be impossible for me to choose, so I'll just throw out a fave.
    Jennifer
    I'd be lying if I said her sparkling personality didn't play a role in that, but that's my choice, and I'm sticking to it.

2|1
    5|0
    • Definitely one of the most beautiful women in America.

• @WalterBlack
      If you Google "adorable" you will find a pic of her.
      She has it all. Brains, beauty, humor, and kindness. I noticed that three pink tards downvoted me for my personal opinion! lol I love it. When I get downvoted, I know I'm doing a good job.
      Did I pick the wrong answer? Who was I supposed to pick? lol
      I wish that GAG would lose the downvote option, and the anon option. Then the cowards would have to tell me why I'm not allowed to like her. Does liking her make me a monster? lol
      I have a handful of friends on here, and two of them I talk to on anther messaging app. I love them both, dearly,. But let's face it, there are a lot of women on here that are bat-shit crazy. lol

• Emilie Nereng
    yt3.ggpht.com/.../ACSszfH22pMaJeEa8ubTJAkvCSobhcxXtJD9MYOoyA=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
    Dianna Agron
    Anastasia Kosten
    Charlize Theron
    Kimber Day
    Vanessa Cage

0|1
    2|1
  • To name a few...
    Diana, Kate, Brooke, Angie

0|2
    4|4
    • Sorry, I couldn't just pick one. :) These women, although very different, are equally beautiful to me.

• Hello!!! Of course it is the young Heather Locklear!

0|3
    2|2
  • Everyone was and will be created with their own beauty

1|0
    2|0
  • Who is the most beautiful woman on earth?
    Odette Yustman/annable

0|1
    2|0
  • I'd say it's a toss between Alyssa Milano and Jennifer Lopez

1|0
    3|6
    • I just have to say, I notice I have a lot of down votes. I personally think it's silly to down vote anyone's answer on this question, there's no right or wrong answer. There's just who you see as beautiful. I get these two might open their yaps a lot when it comes to politics especially Alyssa Milano and I don't have much use for it either but it still doesn't change the fact that they are beautiful. So, it's fine if people want to give a bunch of down votes but their political beliefs have nothing to do with the question at hand.

• I got lots of downvotes too

• Grace Kelly <3
    Well, there are many beautiful women, I can't choose... Here are my top beauties:
    Actresses:
    -Audrey Hepburn,
    -Nicole Kidman
    -Angelina Jolie
    -Shay Mitchell
    -Kate Beckinsale
    -Vanessa Hudgens
    -Han Ye Seul (Korea)
    Singers:
    -Suzy (Korea) (but many kpop girls are gorgeous)
    -Beyoncé
    -Aaliyah (RIP)
    -Namie Amuro (Japan)
    -Cassie
    Other:
    -Cindy Kimberly

0|1
    3|2
  • Phoebe Tonkins. Her political views drive me up a wall, but physically to me she is the most beautiful to me.

2|2
    2|0
    • Disagreeing with mostly everyone's picks but I can definitely agree with Phoebe despite her political views.

• For me it is the 1940s actress Gene Tierney. There is something about her eyes and cheekbones that i like. I wish i could go live in that era. I don't care about the feninists poor perception of earlier decades. They can kiss me Irish arse. Wimen back then were classier and dressed in beautiful clothes. 1940s fashion > 2019 trash

2|1
    2|0
  • Everyone sees the beauty in others differently. For me, at the moment (living) it’s Emma Bunton and Michelle Keegan. My opinion from back in the 50s? Marilyn Monroe.

1|1
    3|0
  • 0|1
    2|1
  • If Poppy was 4 inches taller and had a slightly more dramatic/masculine face.
    I guess I would say Poppy.

0|1
    4|0
  • Barbara Palvin and Victoria Justice

2|0
    3|0
  • Avonlea.. A goddess.

0|2
    1|3
  • Candice Swanepoel

4|2
    3|1
  • Hmmm. . . Halle Berry

Paula Patton

Sofia Loren

Janelle Monae. I know. . . she is a lesbian.

Hedy Lamarr

5|1
    3|2
  • Alizee, French singer when she was younger is top of my list 😍

2|2
    3|1
  • Jacqueline Defferary in my opinion and it's subjective. She's just a guess character but does she look familiar? :P

0|0
    2|0
  • I absolutely guarantee it's not Grace Kelly anymore, being dead for nearly 40 years kinda hits a woman beauty :)

Another problem is women are most beautiful in their youth, for instance, Elizabeth Hurley still looks fairly good but she is no match for young beauties.

Age is one of the hardest enemies of beauty.

0|0
    2|0
  • lol there’s wayyyyyy too many girls that are beautiful it’s impossible to choose 1

0|1
    2|1
  • 1|0
    1|5
  • Edwige Fenech.

0|1
    3|0
  • Kitty caprice the whole package

0|1
    5|0
  • From my point of view, we won't ever agree who is the most beautiful woman in the world, because, when you find someone they might seem more attractive to you beacuse if their personality, in my case I find my school crush definitely more handsome than a celebrity who is beautiful, so it depends on the bond you have with that specific person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adriana lima
    Never seen someone so beautiful in my life

2|2
    5|1
    • I was going to say the same. I gave you a thumbs up.

• Show All
    • Same!! Love her!

• @HOAAH true lol. I always see people here saying models are ugly 😂 even the not super skinny ones but I'm like you wish they were ugly but if that makes them feel better then I just let them be lol

• Zara Larsson

0|0
    4|2
  • Its my girlfriend
    i cannot put her pic in there tho :)

0|1
    1|0
  • Audrey Hepburn
    Princess Diana
    Princess Kate
    Fergie
    Grace Kelly
    Emma Watson
    Jennifer Lawrence
    Sabrina Carpenter

Anyone who downvotes me has no taste

0|0
    1|1
  • I don't know man, there's a lot of beautiful women out there, but there's this girl who I sometimes see in the tram whos absolutely stunning. I see better looking women in real life than in TV.

1|0
    3|0
  • Grace is not bad, but I fall over heels for Rita Hayworth

0|0
    4|0
  • Friend of mine, Christina is her name... a glamour-queen who dont know how good she looks...

Actors and celebritys are just rich, looking good while having the money to change anything makes you ugly in my eyes because its all artificial...

0|0
    3|0
  • Gentle Whispering
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

1|1
    2|0
  • My mom, my sister and my future daughter. All other girls are hoes, simple as that.

1|2
    3|0
    • And to think there will be guys just like you saying your future daughter is nothing but a home simply because she's not family. It's a sad reality isn't it?

• Show All
    • Shut up hoe!

• Ha ha! But you know I'm right! You see you can call me anything you want. I'm just gonna laugh in your face. I'm not young and naive so I know you're just an idiot. However your future daughter will have to learn that lesson when she meets an idiot like you and she will be heart broken. What are you gonna say to your daughter? Are you gonna finally be a grown up and tell her he's just an idiot and to not take him serious? Or are you gonna be an older idiot and tell her she is a hoe. Wonder how many idiots thought your moms was a hoe too? I'm sure there's a few who think your sister is or will be too. Why don't you start being better than the village idiots. It's not cute.

• Megan Fox and Kaya Scodelario

1|1
    2|2
  • Me. Obviously.

2|1
    1|0
  • Janet Margolin.

0|0
    2|0
  • I saw a movie about her and a political crisis in Monaco.

1|0
    2|0
  • Me im fabulous

8|6
    1|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes