Who is the most beautiful woman on earth?

Pick one and write her name or post a picture.
In my opinion it's Grace Kelly.Who is the most beautiful woman on earth?

5662

Most Helpful Girls

• No offense to you, but Grace Kelley honestly looks like a basic white girl. Pretty, but nothing stands out.

• someone's a little jelly😋

• I think she has the perfect balance of hotness balanced with the classy elegant look. Most of the pics people posted are very sexy but they lack class.

• She’s very classy and elegant; and obviously pretty. Just not the most beautiful woman in the world.

Most Helpful Guys

• Grace Kelly is a damn good pick.

• Right!
      Some people seem to think she looks basic, She looks like a angel