Do you think Miranda Kerr was good looking or pretty enough to be a Victoria Secret Angel model?

• Yes
  • No

1920

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, but it makes me uncomfortable because she has more of the "sweet innocent" girl look than the traditional "sexy bombshell" look that Victoria Secret look. It makes me uncomfortable because they're blurring the lines to what is "sexy", and I don't like innocence to be "sexy".

• It might have been different had she had tats all over her body. I don't think I've ever seen any high class models with any tattoos, because tattoos ruin the looks of a great body in my opinion. It's like putting graffiti on the Mona Lisa.

Most Helpful Guys

• I think after Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio, she is the third most attractive of all VS angels.
    Admittedly, she doesn't have the "amazon princess" look of most other angels.

• She's going to become a millionaire, after devorcing some fat fuck.

• Evan Spiegel is a billionaire and he is also not fat.

• Marrying a man who already has millions, then divorcing him is not earning millions by yourself.

• She likely earnt millions of dollars while working with VS like most VS models do