Do you think Miranda Kerr was good looking or pretty enough to be a Victoria Secret Angel model?

Do you think Miranda Kerr was good looking or pretty enough to be a Victoria Secret Angel model?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes, but it makes me uncomfortable because she has more of the "sweet innocent" girl look than the traditional "sexy bombshell" look that Victoria Secret look. It makes me uncomfortable because they're blurring the lines to what is "sexy", and I don't like innocence to be "sexy".

0|0
    0|0
  • It might have been different had she had tats all over her body. I don't think I've ever seen any high class models with any tattoos, because tattoos ruin the looks of a great body in my opinion. It's like putting graffiti on the Mona Lisa.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think after Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio, she is the third most attractive of all VS angels.
    Admittedly, she doesn't have the "amazon princess" look of most other angels.

0|0
    1|0
  • She's going to become a millionaire, after devorcing some fat fuck.

0|0
    0|0
    • Evan Spiegel is a billionaire and he is also not fat.

• Show All
    • Marrying a man who already has millions, then divorcing him is not earning millions by yourself.

• She likely earnt millions of dollars while working with VS like most VS models do

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Face wise : Adriana>all of them
    Body wise: Candice>all of them

I guess she is fine for a model, but I am not impressed

0|0
    1|0
  • Does it matter what we think

She got her wings so who cares what the naysayers say. At least that how I look at things.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would make a better model. I look sexy in ladies lingerie.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's gorgeous, arguably the prettiest of this show ever had, and obviously the most charming one of them all.

0|1
    1|0
    • And Orlando Bloom left her, Go figure

• @kitty71 Irrelevant, and as far as I know, it was more like she left Orlando.

• @kitty71 She's quite sharp, for a model especially, the way she talks and all are really different.

The other models of this brand usually tries to pose 'Hey, look at me, I am sexy and amiable'

She has a different vibe than the rest of them.

• She's a typical hot chick. Women only get so pretty unless your into them. She's as pretty as all the others, I don't see why not.

0|0
    1|0
  • Her body is too skinny. If I were victoria's Secret I would put thicker women on the catwalks.

2|0
    0|3
  • It’s not really about the way they look it’s their body and they have to be certain height and body weight

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes..,, what a women... she certainly deserves her angel wings...
    Total babe, those cute dimples

0|0
    0|0
  • She's so beautiful! And has such a cute smile ofc no question asked

0|0
    0|0
  • She’s okay but not in the same league as Adriana Lima though.

0|0
    0|0
  • she's one of the top 5 VS models ever in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I never thought VS models were all that. She is on the prettier side.

0|0
    0|0
  • super beautiful sure yeah, for me? nah not my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • clearly she was good looking and pretty enough

0|1
    0|0
  • Your IQ is in the winter temperature range.

2|1
    0|1
  • Of course! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol is this a serious question?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah she is pretty