What kind of tattoo would you like to get?

I'm not really a huge fan of tattoos, If I'd ever get a tattoo it would be only one or two and small ones
I'd like to get a crusader or Christian tattoo
An XandP tattoo. (First two letters of the word christ in greek)
An Arabic "n" letter tattoo, used by ISIS to mark Christian's homes and properties and later became a Christian pride symbol for Arab Christians in Iraq and sirya

A Jerusalem cross and IHS tattoo (in hoc signo) "in your sign" tattoo... usually associated with Jesuits and the knights templar.What kind of tattoo would you like to get?What kind of tattoo would you like to get?What kind of tattoo would you like to get?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think I want one for my baby... but don’t know if I want something obvious or symbolic

1|1
    0|0
  • I would pick the symbol I created in school out of boredom based off of one of the crusader groups called the Knights Hospitaller (not sure on spelling)

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

Yes! That's really great! However the knights hospitallers are the same as the knights of Malta, they still exist officially. DEUS VULT!

• Show All
    • 1d

Well, they both started in Jerusalem

• 17h

It doesn't really matter much it better resembles an iron cross medal now than whith what it started out as

• I'd LOVE to get a mandala tattoo on my lower back
    Maybe sth like this :

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd like this if I could get one haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I've got 3.

I have a tattoo commemorating my deployment to Afghanistan, Dustin Hoffman as Hook, and the Black Mesa logo on my left nipple.

0|1
    0|0
  • Buttoned back, with the doll joints. To look like a porcelain doll.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not massive fan of them, but I wouldn't mind an anchor on my wrist or ankle

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I would never get one, but I guess there's cool ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • I kinda wanna get a little cross on my right wrist, and a little smile on my left.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would probebly never make a tattoo, it's not my thing

0|1
    0|0
  • You can get whatever you want, but my personal preference is only get something that has a lot of meaning to it for instance I have 3 a shadow of a cross and a dont tread on me tattoo and a tribal scorpion. Cross represents that no matter how bad life gets there is always an upside to it and someone's life is worst, the dont tread on me represents that I am my one person and I will not allow anyone use me to their advantages and the scorpion represents no matter how little something is it can always make a big difference to someone else in life

0|1
    0|0
  • None at all. My body must NEVER be defiled in that fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tattoos are so trashy... 🤢

0|0
    1|0
  • Skeltons
    C♡j
    Christian
    Etc

0|1
    0|0
  • A small heart or a flower

0|1
    0|0
  • None!

0|0
    0|0
  • something musical related

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like tattoos

0|1
    0|0
  • none, not really my thing

0|1
    0|0
  • None.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have several.

0|0
    0|0
  • That I am properly of a woman

0|1
    0|0
  • None

0|1
    0|0
  • None. I hate tattoos, I find them disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • A picture of my dick on my dick

0|0
    0|0
  • None for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Pagan symbolism. Like the Mjöllnir or a valkyrie.

0|0
    0|0
  • A quote

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d like to get two mini tattoos, probably on each wrist. I’d like to get one of three small paws with an EKG line getting stronger between each one (representing that working with animals has helped my mental health and life significantly) and my mom’s death date (numerals) in a circle with a dragonfly in the middle.

0|1
    0|0
  • The kind that would give me lots of karma on r/ATBGE

0|1
    0|0
  • Tats are for the mindless trend followers

1|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes