What kind of tattoo would you like to get?

I'm not really a huge fan of tattoos, If I'd ever get a tattoo it would be only one or two and small ones
I'd like to get a crusader or Christian tattoo
An XandP tattoo. (First two letters of the word christ in greek)
An Arabic "n" letter tattoo, used by ISIS to mark Christian's homes and properties and later became a Christian pride symbol for Arab Christians in Iraq and sirya

A Jerusalem cross and IHS tattoo (in hoc signo) "in your sign" tattoo... usually associated with Jesuits and the knights templar.What kind of tattoo would you like to get?What kind of tattoo would you like to get?What kind of tattoo would you like to get?

923