Are breast implants attractive or just a fake turn off?

3082

Most Helpful Girl

• If they look good then they look good
    I’ve seen girls with fake boobs and they legit look real and they improved a lot actually

But if they look like hard balloons it’s just a yikes

2982
  • No matter how good a surgeon is they will never look and feel like normal boobs. I think it is fine for women who lost their breasts, but i wouldn't not do it and I am a 32B

• 3 d ago

Lots of uneducated people i see

• 2 d ago

Im not understanding the fighting myself. Im stating you can pay for a natural feel, ok they look fake in a bikini, im fine with that and i love them. So do men. So lifes good.

This little light beam thing is getting all kinds of upset, its just funny at this point how mad he is, he's not hurting me, trust me.

• 2 d ago

Thank youu❤️ @emily2396

No hard feelings.

• Wow, I had no idea men were so against fake boobs. But it's good to know as some women, or her man, spend a lot of money on a pair of fake girls.

• I personally prefer real boobs. Fake boobs are waaaay too round and usually look like 2 big balls on your chest. Natural boobs have a natural sag to them because of gravity which makes them look more attractive in my eyes. I've seen many women with fake boobs and I seriously would never want to get boobs like that. I'll stick to my small boobs.

But heh, it isn't my body so girls can do what they want. I just personally don't find them attractive so would not get them myself.

• I like that theyre super perky so that would've been the only reason i wouldve ever tried em. But so many people below are gonna say they hate fake tits but lmao guarantee u put em in their face and theyre gonna suck those bitches daily 😂 same for people sayin they hate fake asses. Dudes still wanna slap nicki minaj booty

• I have implants and mine look amazing and feel real,.

You get what you pay for✌️

• 3 d ago

they do look amazing

• 3 d ago

I would say they lie
      To make women feel better who are natural in my opinion, or they want to go with the crowd vote, at the end of the day i can assure no man has turned me down because of my boobs, if anything they are what lure them in even when i dont want it.

• 3 d ago

They are just jealous then @sexyashh cuz it really doesn't. matter , i been with Girls with natural and i been with Girls with fake , , i knew Girls that went from natural to fake and they looked Amazing the reason they got. the implants was cuz they werent happy with their shape or size , but when i. saw them after they looked Amazing , when i had. them in my mouth it didn't stop me. from being hard so its hot a big. deal to be honest

• I don't like them at all. I would prefer small tits to those that are artificially enlarged. Fake ones just don't move, jiggle, look or feel like the real thing. And I've seen fake ones that have grotesque contours, especially when they are dangling straight down.

• It depends on how good of a doctor is, that the girl goes too.

Some implants look natural and fucken amazing while others look like they just shoved a ball in each tit.

Also depends on the type of implant.

The size

And how big her boobs where already without the implants in.

All these things factor into the appearance of said tits

• Well, the things it can tell on her personality are not really attractive.

Either she’s an insipid narcissist, whose faults talk for themselves, or she is an insecure and/or self-depreciating woman, and instead of working on the real problem, namely her lacking self-esteem, she modified artificially the parts of her that she’s ashamed of, making herself more fake in the process.

None of these possibilities are really attractive.

• 3 d ago

But does this answer really count from a man who has boobs,? I think not👌

Women who go to the gym and workout excessivly lose them, then get implants.

I wouldn't expect you to know because you appear to never have stepped into a gym in your life though😘✌️

• 3 d ago

Its evident the weights even blocking your brain at this point, and i see why @levin just agreed with you., just to get you to shut up. You win! Maybe take over my job too becUse people love a trainer thats overweight and believes they know everything over a credible source with education and a body that shows they worked out for it and know their shit.🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂 you are like talking to a brick wall and its fkking exhausting.

Like i said, stay fat. The end. You win. Fat is healthy. Fat is great. Lets just all be fat🎉

• 3 d ago

You don’t have to start spilling nonsense because you’re frustrated. There’s nothing to "win", we’re not debating, we’re discussing and exposing our opinions.

I don’t want to stay overweight, nor am I recommending being overweight. Exercise is a method that already worked in the past, so I’m merely pursuing ways that proved themselves. Back when I was eating much worse than I do now, I did intensive training for about a month, and lost quite a few kilograms within that training period. I I stopped after a month, for reasons I don’t remember (though I’m sure they were not medical) and forgot to pursue training, but now I’m ready to start again, with my foot having healed and all (since I broke it last year).

• Men just adore fake breasts while they are done correctly. I mean, no wonder - they are bigger and they don't sag. Fake boobs will over appeal to them more than natural ones.
    Sad? Yes. Can we do anything about it? No

• 4 d ago

that's not true for all men. no matter how perky they look many men prefer real ones

• 3 d ago

I would prefer flatchest or saggy bokbs over fake tits. My girlfriends boobs point down and I love them as they are.

• 3 d ago

Not true. Women get fake boobs for their own insecurities, and to impress other women. Most men prefer natural.

• 90+% of the time, girls take great small boobs and ruin them with implants. In the other 10% of cases, the boobs were messed up enough that implants actually help - but it's never due to size, but rather with volume (to help deflated breasts).

Natural is almost always better.

• If done right hell yes they are. My opinion though is that they are seriously dangerous. A friend of mine just had hers removed because they had a slow leak into her body which basically was killing her.

DON'T RECOMMEND.

• 3 d ago

Saline implants will not hurt you if they leak. The old silicone type implants are another story.

• If they have been done by a skilled surgeon and they match the body type of the recipient they can look great, but if they've bee done by a ham fisted surgeon - well you see the results in magazines and on TV every day.

• It depends what type you go for. If you go for the huge round bigger than your body frame fake look then and that’s not what turns you on then it speaks for itself. But others get the type and size that fits their body and you could / wouldn’t know they had fake boobs!

But each to their own. It’s a very individual thing. Some like skinny girls some like big girls. Same same!!

• Depends entirely on if they look natural and if it's a skilled surgeon.

That said, I would never get breast implants. They have a cancer risk and can cause infections. Not worth it.

• If you are going to go fake, don't get like a C. You should get big full ones like DD bare minimum.

Its like this, we love real boobs and big boobs. You can have smaller real ones which we will like but if you have normal sized fake ones its weird asf. Id be fine with any size (even As) if they are natural and any big large size fakes. Tbh id be really turned off by normal smaller fake ones. I can deal with the scars and fakeness if they are AMAZING but they got to make up for it.

• I can understand a woman getting them if they had a disease, got into an accident, got burned or attacked. Now if the reason is just because they do not like how they look or she thinks they are too small then ni. Overall I prefer real from flat chested to big but there is a point of too big.

• They are a type of body modification. I don't like any kind of elective body modification. If an implant was to treat a deficiency caused by disease or injury, then that's awesome! Otherwise, no (it's a turnoff).

• There are implants that look natural and those that look fake. It depends on what the person wants. Some people like that overfilled look. I went with the natural look and feel and you can't tell the difference.

• I think a man wouldn’t married a woman if she has fake breasts, have plastic surgery for her nose, eyes, cheeks, fake fingers nails & fake hair, if she get married without telling him, their relationship would be a lie, cuz she lied big time. Maybe some men would like that, I don’t know. Natural is better.

• They're a turn off! I prefer them real even if they're a B-Cup. Even though large breasts are fun to play with, and easier to give a tittifuck, as long as she has a beautiful face and an angelic personality, I couldn't care less how small her boobs are.

• They are definitely attractive. But I just a, skeptical of women who have them. They would really need to be appearance oriented, which isn't my thing.

not a turn off, but something to consider

• turn off BECAUSE my mother had breast implants for years which resulted in her getting breast implant illness. it almost took her life and i honestly i’ll never see breast implants the same.

• Fake boobs look better. Real boobs feel better.

On average, in my opinion.

• If the breast implants are done right it doesn't matter to me.

• Huge turnoff, why? Just tells me how superficial the girl is.

Not only that, they're probably after my money of which I am very good at looking at I have a lot of but don't

• I greatly prefer natural, but wouldn’t judge her if it was a natural looking size. If it’s just for self comfort and not for seeking attention, it’s her body.

• Turn off. I can understand them for women who have had surgery, been in an accident, or have grossly misshapen boobs, but for 99% of women they are a very bad idea.

• They are not that good tbh plus the fear of their bursting open at any time lol

• It’s obvious but it attracts. Only if you grab it you get turned off.

Now now I have not had that rich experience either. Lol

• I really don’t care either way.
    Would a girl complain if a guy got a penile enlargement?
    Aftermarket is aftermarket. Does she feel better about herself is the underlying question.
    In general, guys have “size” issues. Hello, girls have the same issue. Just in a different, more visible, area.
    It really doesn’t matter to me. If she feels good about herself, and not addicted to plastic surgery, then I’m good with it. I prefer to be with a girl who likes her body, than one who trying to constantly cover up because she’s embarrassed by a single attribute. No matter how much I say I find her attractive.

• Longs if you don't come out looking like a fake ass hoe no it's attractive, i wouldn't care if a girl had implants.

Longs if there boobs are still soft and nice to lay on i would be happy.

• Natural breasts feel softer to the touch. Some fake breasts look very good, but they still feel very weird when you touch them.
    Yes, I've touched hundreds of boobs.

• Yup call it false advertising. i'd say it's as big of a turn off as when a man lies about his dick size because he hid a banana inside his pants.

• In my personal opinion, there is nothing about Plastic Mammary Surgery that turns me off, all that I know is that REAL breast sizes turn me on more!

• I'm sorry, not to me. I still prefer natural breasts.

• Breast implants are okay but fake asses are NOT okay. Then fake booties be looking hella nasty.

• I like natural butts. When it comes to boobs, anything goes in my opinion...

• I think its hot as long as its not like crazy boobs lol... like imagine your boobs being 40DDDD... LOL

• There's a certain look with fake tits. You can tell with the top part of them. They end up looking like balloons. Otherwise if they don't give that look I don't care.

• A bit of a turn off. It depends on what someone is wearing but if they are naked, fake breasts are obvious.

• No, not really. I can tell that women who wear breast implants are fake because their breasts just enhancially big and arousing to appear big and natural.

• My girlfriend has them, I liked them a lot better than I thought I would. That’s just me 😊

• Guys don't care, as long as they aren't rock hard and they look/feel like they're natural and aren't over done then that's all that matters. There's plenty of woman on Instagram right now that men are drooling over, her possible having a fake ass or tits aren't even on their minds half the time. Now do most men prefer having the real thing, absolutely who wouldn't but it's not going to stop a lot of them from finding those women attractive. I mean there;s so many women now with fake asses and tits and dudes are still chasing/asking these women out regardless if they know or not.

• Who cares whether breast implant is fake or not attractive. It is their body so they can do whatever they want to it.

• Depends how good they look, I do prefer real boobs though.

• I don't mind fake tits if that makes her happy I will also be happy

• No, its like when guys wear wigs. Once you know its fake it becomes ugly because of the insecurity

• Depends. If it is submuscular and done by a great surgeon you probably couldn't tell.

• fun fact about breast implants, cancer enters through the scars where they insert the implants even after the implants have been removed.

• Depends on how they look and, feel. I've come across some that are better than any natural tits I,'ve ever seen.

Show More
61