Do guys only like brunettes and black hair girls?

I'm dark blonde,tanned with Olive skin,with dark brown eyes, but all men are going for black and dark haired girls now is that true?

1518

Most Helpful Guy

• in general, the public opinion of really anything is linked to media. if you look in magazines right now more girls have dark hair, but p*rn stars and bimbos have mostly blond. in today's opinion, due to stereotyping and media the ideal has changed. guys have first liked blond girls for evolutionary reasons (you can tell how old a girl is by her blond hair color and thus tell if she is in a good procreation age), but now with all the stereotyping and hair color change and what not it has shifted. now everyone is different, and altho I say I'm a dark haired loving guy (I like dark hair cos I like dark colors in general), I have dated blondes. in the end the hair color will be less important.