Where would you draw the line on allowable middle and high school attire for girls?

laurieluvsit
And how about uniforms versus street clothes?

If you were the Principal, what would you want to see?

If you were the Parent, what would you want to see?

If you were the Student, what would you want to see?
I want to see the girls covered from head to toe, much like the muslim girls have to do, that way they can forcus on school work without the guys distracting them
I think skirts or dresses at or below the knees or pants would be proper. Tops with sleeves to the ebows or wrists and no necklines more than 2 inches below the neck would be fine.
Short skirts or dresses with sleeveless tops and low necklines would be OK, just nothing too crazy
Vote C
Micro mini skirts, short baby doll dresses and short shorts with low neckline tops would be totally acceptable if I were the Principle. I would have no restrictions as long as they have something on to cover the important parts
Vote D
No! Modest uniforms should be the requirement so the girls do not feel peer pressure to compete to see who can dress the sexiest
Vote E
School uniforms should be required but there shouldn't be any skirt/dress length or neckline drop requirements
Vote F
OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Acceptable School Attire" Survey
Vote G
GirlGuy
30
16