Guys: what height do you find 'attractive' for a girl?

I'm quite short and I always have to look up at the guys, shorter people don't really stick out in a crowd which sucks :'(

so do guys care if girls are short? what's the limit in height difference?
Oh oh oh! Do you notice shorter girls when you're out or taller ones? .. fingers crossed.
I'm 5'2 and right now I feel on top of the world. ! :D

2564

Most Helpful Guy

• I love short girls. I think they are way more attractive than taller women by far.

• All depends really. There are some gorgeous taller women out there but Overall I've always been attracted to both but mostly short girls.

• @Nina365, 5'7" Is the perfect height! I am 5'11"! I don't actually care what hight guys are, but they usually find me too tall. I love wearing heels, but guys are generally asses about that...

• If I could pick a girls height I would want her to be 5’7 because I’m about that height