Girls, how'd you feel if your boyfriend wore women's swim briefs to swim in? If he wore these and looked just like this down there?

I used to do swimming in high school and got used to wearing speedos so anything else feels weird. This may be just how my parts are built down there but it all naturally goes between my legs. So it's kinda "self tucking" and lays flat. I found women's bottoms are best for me since men's always have extra room out front I don't fill up. So I always wear basically speedos for women when I swim.

Girls, howd you feel if your boyfriend wore womens swim briefs to swim in? If he wore these and looked just like this down there?

The pic is the kinda stuff I wear. My parts are tucked away and lay flat so she may have a little bigger bulge than I do lol. If you saw some guy you were with and he wore these to swim in and his crotch looked like that, what would you think?

sure, do whatever you want I don't mind
that is a bit weird, but tolerable
please wear clothing made for men
ouch! where did your dick go?
Select gender and age to cast your vote:
Post Opinion