Muscular/thick neck, is it attractive or gross?

Title states it all, is muscular/thick neck attractive on guys? Or does it give off the bodybuilding look? Images of muscular necked models :
man with muscular neck
man with muscular neck
man with muscular thick neck
man with muscular thick neck
is muscular thick neck attractive?
is muscular thick neck attractive?
I have the same body and facial features as the second model, I'm slightly taller and my shoulders are wider then his (according to his measurements).
Does it look good on him?

112

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on how you stylize your hair and clothes. I'm one of those firm believers that everyone is beautiful and attractive as long as they're happy with themselves. When you're happy with yourself, you'll know how to embrace and use your features to make yourself look hot ;)

• I totally agree with you, everyone is beautiful in their own way. However, neck has muscles and it could be thicker if it's trained. I go to the gym and 5 min could be devoted to it, if it looks better on a guy

• It's up to the girls' preference. Some may like it, some may not and some are neutral about it. Though I do think "he's hot!" when I see a muscular guy. But I melt when see I the guy I like and he's not all all buffed haha