Bras visible through sheer tops / underwear as outerwear?

Superman was an early pioneer of the "underwear as outerwear" thing, and Madonna made it fashionable.

Is showing off a pretty bra through a sheer top, or a deliberate glimpse of what you've got on underneath peeking out from your camisole a good thing?

Wearing a drapy dress worn over a bra where the bra is almost completely, deliberately shown?

How about showing off the dainty straps on your exposed shoulders?

link

link

link

Is this a look you like? Is this a clubwear thing or is it mainstream fashion? Would your mother approve? What are the style 'rules'?

185

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, not classy at all.

Leave some to the imagination will ya?

Not everyone wants to see your dainties.

At my university I encounter this fashion a lot, it just leaves me ogling.

I mean I understand if they wear that a club and they want a booty call or to be "admired" or drooled over by creeps, but in broad daylight? At a university?

I wonder what their mothers or fathers would think.

I prefer to extenuate my goodies in an classy way, they way I dress you can take me to meet your mother any day of the week.