Ladies what is your ideal height for a man?

What do you look for and how tall should he be? Also how tall are in you in contrast?

5526

Most Helpful Girl

• If I have to be super specific I'm a sucker for 6'2". Tall guys make me feel feminine, and a 6 inch difference lines up really well for kissing, snuggling, dancing, sex. I don't know I just like it.

I'm 5'8", tall enough that I'm distinctly beyond the bounds of fun sized, and am near eye level with a good number of guys. I have gone out with guys who are shorter than me, but it just didn't click for me. So, personality aside (which has a HUGE impact) here's my personal scale...

5'10" attractive

6' noticeably tall

6'2" ideal

6'4" tip-toeable

6'5" + too tall to be accessible

• @lonelyoldboy Look at this math:
      Woman 5'5"
      Woman Head to Chest 18 inches
      Chest to Genitals 18 inches

Man 6'2"
      Man Head to Chest 20 inches
      Chest to Genitals 20 inches

Man's head goes down 18 inches to woman's chest Man's genitals are 40 inches down from woman's chest.

Can't have both! Period! Tall as in 6'2" is just for the optics. Not for quality.

• So 5’8-5’9 is a deal breaker?

What Girls Said 54

• I've dated guys who are shorter then I am. I'm not as much interested in his height as I am his heart.

• A bit taller than me :)

• Anything around my height (5'10") is good, preferably a little taller of course but not too tall and not too short. Like around 5'8" & 6'5" are where I'd make a cut.

• I have the same opinion... but on the taller side I would made a cut at 6'6" probably😊 still I wouldn't go more than 20cm

• What about 5’7?

• I'm 5' 7", and honestly, I couldn't date someone shorter than that. My height, eh, alright, but I would prefer 5' 10" - 6' 3" ish.

6' 4" and up? Okay, but you'd better be prepared to pay for my medical bills when my neck is ruined. :P

• Taller than me by at least three inches.

• I'm 6'1" and I'd be cool with a guy who is my height or a little taller. If I said I wanted somebody monstrously tall, that would be unreasonable because they'd have to be like, 7 feet tall lol.

• I'm 4'11 and I'm 19 so I don't have ideal height preference.

• Maybe I'm a bit late for the question, but I think it really depends on the girl. Not only me but many girls around me agree that the perfect height is the one that allows you to snuggle in your boy's shoulder and it wouldn't be an exact measure but a range.
    I'm not from the states so I'm not used to use imperial system so I will use metric and try to do an aproximation. I'm 1.70 m tall. I like boys being at leas 15 cm taller than me, so about 1.85 would be my minimum and my maximum 2 m tall. I think that it would be: me 5'6'', minimum 6' 1'' , max 6' 6'' .
    I prefer personallity over looks but if talking about looks, for me, height is the most important thing. I'm from a country where people is really short. I know around the world as much, I'm average, in many countries I'm even petite but here I'm like super tall. I'm even on the average or over the average for men, so it is difficult for me finding someone tall enough that is not related to me, so...
    In general I think that women search for taller man. This because, instinct, meaning you feel protected and that you can depend on him ( with this NOT meaning women are fragile and need help for everything, but considering it as a primitive remain of our insticts for the search for a suitable mate) and it's more comfortable and easier to kiss, hug, snuggle, have sex, dance, etc.

• About 5 foot 10 to 6 foot 2 roughly.

I'm 5 foot 6, so I'm quite tall for a girl. I like my man to be half a head - head taller than me but any more and it's like I need climbing ropes and a harness to go kiss him...! The other problem is if they're too close to me height wise I look like a giant in heels (but I rarely wear heels so it's not that much of a problem)

• 6ft to 6ft4 is ideal.
    But a little shorter and a little taller is still hot. (5'9-5'11)
    I'm definitely open to dating shorter guys.

• 6'4 that's a top height for a man

• Anything above 5"9 is good to me.

• My height or taller.

• 5'10 would be prefect and I'm 5'6

• Taller than 5'6" lol

• Anyone who's taller than me really, I'm 168cm, so anyone over 170. I do really like tall people though

• around my height.

• my ideal height for a man would be any height taller then me! :D I'm 5'5. so like I said anything that's taller then me

• 5'9" + is awesome. I'm 5'10"

• Anything taller than me, I'm 5'5 most adult guys are I'd just rather not look down since I'm not tall

• Oh, you know, something average like 6'7" or 6'9"

• I guess 5'10" is ideal we pair well.

• Im surprised this question is not closed

• Anything 4'11" and up is fine with me. I'm 5'1". .3.

• My height or taller a bit. I am 5'7"

• Well.. preferences, some don't care and others like shorter but mostly taller..
    I'm 5'2'' so it isn't hard to find someone taller than me, my dad is 5'11 and first cousin 6'4, from them I calculated my perfect height would be 5'9-6'0
    I don't wanna be too much of a smurf because it is hard xD

• I'd be fine with any height but anything taller or the same height as me is preferable.

• taller than me...I am 5`8

• 6'2" for me

• I think 6'2 is the ideal height for men in my honest opinion. I'm 5'5 so anywhere above 6' is fine.

• More from Girls
    24

What Guys Said 26

• ill punch every guy that is 6 ft or more in the balls from now on, let the revenge of the smaller persons start ! :p

most girls are still smaller than me but even with 5'7" I seem f***ed :o

thank god I still have a more beautiful face and body than most of those male trees walking around muhahaha :D

and I won't really kick random people in the nuts - that would be quite weird.

• fuck! even the short girls want a guy over 6 ft 😠

• HOW ARE THERE NEW OPINIONS ON A QUESTION THAT IS 4 YEARS OLD. How did you people even stumble across this lol

• These answers are awesome.

• Umm this question was asked fucking 4 years ago

• 5'7" is totally optimal because that is my height :P

• 6'2" is ideal !! HELL YEAH!!

• lol at all the girls saying 6 feet or something. i am only 5 feet 9 and girls usually think im over 6 feet.

• The gals I'm around must have a different mindset other than @tammymac. They're mostly my height or taller. I'm 5'4" (165cm)

• So according to these answers, guys should generally be on the lookout for women shorter than themselves haha

• So it seems but I don't believe to be true.. there was plenty of women that we're giving me flirty looks and were taller than me, I'm 5"8

• i come in at a very short 5' 6

sucks to be me haha

• Great I am 5''8 and every woman in this room except a couple prefer taller than me. Oh well moving on.

• I seem to be in a pretty good range

• Ha I am 180, so that's 5'10, I'm good.

• I'm 6'2" and I wouldn't want to be any taller nor shorter.

• I guess my 6'4 would be considered too tall ha ha oh well

• Maybe in the US or so, but here in Europe that's normal and the most ideal male height😊

• How bout 5"8 ladies? I'm that

• im around 6'3 so I guess that's good I was afraid that was too tall

• Look like I'm too tall for a lot of the girls here :(

• According to this chart I'm f***ed haha! :D

• Damn, my genes suck.

• The ideal height is 5β€²4, because Beethoven was 5β€²4.

• MGTOW.

• I'm 5''11' but still single... why? girls?

• Hey, I am 6.3" but I am only 16 years old :)

• I will tell you this and this is for all those gigantic idiots who use words like manlets for guys in the range of 5'8''-5'11". That range of height is the most beautiful one for any man, guys who are 5'4" to guys who are 6'2" can talk to you without straining their spine, it actually makes you rather friendly and approachable, women can wear high heels and still be your height, i am talking about the average girl and the most beautiful women we check out are in that height range, i mean look at the hottest female celebs 159-170 is their range. This is the height of the alpha male, trust me, its good to have an IQ above average, look above average etc but the best height is the average height. If u still don't believe me look at most of the heart throbs tom cruise 5'7'', Zac efron 5'8'', in india there is hrithik roshan 5'9''-5'10'' etc, love yourself, walk tall and confident and yes, I am 5'10'' myself, no regrets, i consider myself decent looking and tall enough and a few ginormous pimply teens typing from their mom's garage will not change that