For some is 6 ft tall the minimum?

Also, on a dating site if a girl puts "her date" as 6' to 8'11 what is that supposed to mean? She isn't attracted to guys under 6'? If so, that is BS because she is only listed as 5'6...

124

Most Helpful Girl

• haha, that is my minimum, but I am 6 ft :) it actually bothers me because she can go shorter...i wish! she just is attracted to them tall, even if she's not...if she truly does love your personality and isn't too caught up on the height she'll fall for you anyways, I dated a 5'9'' guy one time and I thought it was gonna kill me. it just depends on how shallow she is and if she'll give you a chance before she judges you for your height.