Is it okay for a girl with muscular legs to wear shorts and skirts?

I have muscular legs. I don't mean toned and I don't mean athletic. I mean leg pressing over 400 lbs muscular. I have pretty big thighs and calves that are solid throughout and pretty defined. Can I get away with wearing shorts and skirts or do I have to leave those bad boys covered up?

720

Most Helpful Guy

• I think wearing jeans is most approrpriate but then again why do girls wear skirts and short shorts to begin with? The girls are crazy in my school since they wear short shorts at below 50 degrees. I know this is wrong but from my opinon I think that the reason girls get molested is because their seeking out too much attention with their skimpy dresses and skirts. If girls want to wear it its OK when its reasonable or if they have a man by their side ready to protect them. But I don't think you'll have that problem, not that I'm saying your ugly which I'm not I mean its because you can kick those guys in the crotch and their done.

• I have lots of funny stories about sh*t that happened because girls dressed in heels and revealing clothes when the weather more required boots and heavy pants =)