Is 182.3cm considered tall or average for a man?

I don't really mind tbh, but I was just wondering. I come from a tall family and many of my friends are a similar height, so I often feel dwarfed all the time!

BTW the conversion to feet is:5 ft and 11.8 inches, and I worded my sentence wrong...my brothers are 2-4 inches taller than me,

46

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• You're at a perfect height in my opinion. You're about 5'10", which is average, or maybe a little on the tall side.

• average

• it's def above average. to me it's tall.

What Guys Said 6

• It's tall. People don't see 180cm (5'11) as tall but that's only because the vast majority of people overestimate or lie about their real height. I'm a 182cm tall french/brit myself but people often think I'm 6'1. There is no way, in both my countries or in the USA, that I am (or you, since we're about the same height) average height!
    According to statistics, we're just above average, but those stats do not come from accurate measurements at all. Doctors always get up to an inch away from your real height.

• You're a little above average height. Average height is 177-178 centimeters.

• No it is 181,0973 cm! LOL

• Depends on where you live. You're just about avarage height for a norwegian atleast. ;d

• 5'10 and taller is tall in most countries.

• depends on your body type, I work out and my height is 183 sm. I wish I was little bit taller