What do you guys think about tattooed eyebrows on women?

I was wondering if I should get my eyebrows tattooed on. I'm so tired of getting them waxed every other week. I needed another alternative, but afraid of looking too artificial and fake. What do you guys think? Hot or not? Be honest guys, no bs. I'm not trying to look like Dolly Parton lol :-)
Woah, so I got of don't do it's from the guys and girls. I guess I won't do it :-)

1719

Most Helpful Girl

• dont do it... its a waste of money, my friend got it done and she still faffs with plucking and fills em in with an eyebrow pencil... seriously, don't bother!