What's so attractive about long legs...? Why do you find them attractive?

Basically self explanatory. Not complaining, or saying they AREN'T attractive. Coming from a woman who is SIX FEET tall, its a decent question to ask, no? :) Be friendly now!
Ladies you helped SO much!

Lesson Learned:

Its not LONG legs as much as toned, tanned and touchable legs.

717

Most Helpful Girl

• i might not be a guy, but since every single guy I know has complimented me on my legs I thought id try to clear things up a bit for you :) now there's absolutely no intentions of bragging in what I just said!

guys aren't attracted to long legs, that wouldn't even make sense lol I'm 5"3 so I know what I'm talking about, they just like toned and rather slim legs that won't look like rigid pole, and won't be plagued with cellulite either .

as for the reason its quite obvious that legs and tights are the continuation of your ass so if that area is toned they can easily assume that the rest is too .

i talked to guys about that and actually my friends hate the long but thick tights and legs they believe it makes you look like a guy.