Facial piercings on men?

What do you think ladies? Do you like men with piercings yes or no?

Why not?

343

Most Helpful Girl

• It really depends on his features, honestly. I'm a big fan of piercings myself, obviously, and I tend to like them on others as well when it suits them. Lip piercings can be cool, septum piercings can be cool, both piercings I have. My ex got his lip pierced shortly after I had my septum done, and I liked it on him. And I actually know several guys with septum piercings, in a larger gauge than what I have, and they pull it off well because it suits their style and persona. I also like a nostril piercing on a guy, if his nose and face and style are right for it, preferably a ring, but if not then just a plain stainless steel nose stud [bone, screw, whatever]. I'm not a huge fan of eyebrow piercings in general, but they look good on some guys. And I know it's not a facial piercing, but I like gauged ears on a guy, and have mine stretched to 00g. My current boyfriend has stretched lobes, bigger than mine, I'd guess like 1/2", maybe slightly bigger because he doesn't wear conventional plugs, he makes some out of random things he has on hand.

You got any piercings?

• No, I was considering an eyebrow piercing, my friend (female who has her labret?) was tellin me I'd pull it off, but I've got more of a "skater bro" look. Not sure I want any gauges in my ears, and if I do, nothing big. I was considering a lip ring or labret, as I was advice by another friend. (all female friends.)

• 2-3 grand per sleeve, I know a guy who would do em for half price. I still need to work on getting the cash.

• I feel ya, I'm still holding off on getting a few pieces done that will easily be $200-300 apiece, just because it's not practical for me to spend that much money on them yet, I never have that much cash I can spare and I have other things to save up for right now. =/