Facial piercings and scarring?

Out of the following lip piercings; Vertical Labret Piercing, Medusa Piercing and the classic Side or Middle piercing. Which one looks better?

And what are the chances of it fully healing and not leaving a scar or a hole on the lip and/or around the mouth?

~asking out of curiosity~

• Facial piercings and scarring?Vertical Labret Piercing.
    Vote A
  • Facial piercings and scarring?Medusa Piercing (and a Vertical Labret Piercing)
    Vote B
  • Facial piercings and scarring?Classic Side Piercing.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the vertical labret looks best.
    I had a classic side piercing a few years ago and now there is a very small scar but you can't notice it unless you're really looking for it. Then again I don't really scar easily.
    The combination of the Medusa and vertical labret look really good

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I like all of them honestly, but I think my favorite is the side piercing. Though it does depend on your face and the general look you're going for, and I have definitely seen some damn cute medusa piercings too.

As for scarring, I would think the scarring from the vertical labret would be least visible, since that's the one most on the lip itself and lips heal better than regular skin I think.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I got ran over and where it happened almost a year later, it still hasn't healed. Also lip rings are retarded. I vote D) none.

0|0
    0|0
  • all will leave a mark - regardless of the positions you posed

1|0
    0|0
  • I think girls look much better without any of those piercings

0|0
    3|0
    • That wasn't the question.

• @cipher42 she asked which piercing looks better so I said they're all bad. That's a reasonable answer to her question whether you agree with it or not

• It's not though- you didn't answer the question. Even if you dislike them all, there must be one you dislike less than the others, and that would be the answer to her question.

• I love girls with piercings, the first one is best

1|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
  • This whole piercing thing is just dumb and trashy! You would probably look better without it.

0|1
    3|0

What Girls Said 8

• Vertical Labret Piercing~ i always wanted one but decided to get a normal centre labret as my lips are really thin :(

The side labret or medusa will leave the smallest mark, whereas the vertical one will probably be a lot more noticable. My centre piercing though has closed up and i only have the tiniest mark left~ you can barely see it :)

Obviously though if any got infected and you took it out before it healed it would probably scar badly

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of facial piercings but first one is the best. Vertical Labret piercings always look like the positioning of the piercing gun was off

0|0
    0|0
  • I said A, so i could see results, but i think they are awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first is better. The last is soooooo 2012. The second is too Instagram.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I had my angel bite or vertical labret done and no scare is visible

0|0
    0|0
  • I like nose piercing but that's it

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes