Facial piercings and scarring?

Out of the following lip piercings; Vertical Labret Piercing, Medusa Piercing and the classic Side or Middle piercing. Which one looks better?

And what are the chances of it fully healing and not leaving a scar or a hole on the lip and/or around the mouth?

~asking out of curiosity~

• Facial piercings and scarring?Vertical Labret Piercing.
  • Facial piercings and scarring?Medusa Piercing (and a Vertical Labret Piercing)
  • Facial piercings and scarring?Classic Side Piercing.
    Vote C

97

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the vertical labret looks best.
    I had a classic side piercing a few years ago and now there is a very small scar but you can't notice it unless you're really looking for it. Then again I don't really scar easily.
    The combination of the Medusa and vertical labret look really good

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I like all of them honestly, but I think my favorite is the side piercing. Though it does depend on your face and the general look you're going for, and I have definitely seen some damn cute medusa piercings too.

As for scarring, I would think the scarring from the vertical labret would be least visible, since that's the one most on the lip itself and lips heal better than regular skin I think.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE