Do guys like fake eyelashes on a girl?

Its says it will make your eyes bigger but to me it seems really fake. Do guys think it makes a girl pretty?

57

Most Helpful Guy

• I HATE them. They do look fake.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 6

• LOL eyelashes, nails, those are really the least and probably last thing I would notice when I'm into a girl, unless missing those altogether.

• As long as they are not too obvious. Not crazy long and totally fake-looking.

• If they look natural and I can't tell the difference but if theyre noticeable, look ridiculous, and are clumpy and caked on...im out.

• If I know they're fake, then I don't like them.

• No they look stupid.

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 5

• Well it really depends on the eyelashes you use. If you use the ones that are very thick and uncomfortable, then most likely a guy will hate them. BUT, if you use the individual ones, and blend them in enough with yours, and they look real... most likely the guy won't even notice, so it won't matter. lol.

• Most of them either don't like it, or don't care.

I prefer guys who don't care because they let you be you, and if you like falsies girl, work it! Don't worry about these guys who want you to be who they want you to be. You be yourself.

Sometimes falsies are fun! :P

• Guys don't really care whether something is fake or not, just as long as they think you look pretty with it, they like it!

• Guys don't like anything fake!

• I hate fake lashes, they're so uncomfortable.