1 mo

The body language project, picture slideshow

I noticed that there are a quite a number of pictures for this site http://bodylanguageproject.com/ that are all hidden when you go on but show up on google searches so I decided to highlight nineteen pictures and spark discussion on what you think about them.

Its interesting... I guess there is a free book too... http://bodylanguageproject.com/the-only-book-on-body-language-that-everybody-needs-to-read/

I know it is just a bunch of pictures but what do you guys think of them? What do you think about the assumptions they have made? Have any answered questions that you have had about how the other feels using simply body language? Please spark some discussion I would be interested to hear what you think

3
9

Most Helpful Guys

• crazy8000
    Just don't cold read people to much since some of it is signals their subconscious and unconscious only are aware of and our countios react funny if we acted on it.

Also try to use as many cues as possible instead of only go on one cue. sometimes is it just a coincidence that they gave just one or two cues.
    This is more important when reading for descriptions and lies.
    Is this still revelant?
  • SirRexington
    Like I said before. I find all of this fascinating. I think it all started when I was diagnosed with autism and that kinda made me want to understand more about human interaction in general as better to communicate with people and get proper readings of them.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• NickiB
    Good mytake. This seems pretty accurate
    Is this still revelant?
  • KaraAyna
    Good take
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

17
  • englisc
    Mostly good. The only one that's not very accurate is the eye accessing one, which says that you can tell whether somebody is lying if they look left or right. That's more entirely true. This video is long but she explains how to spot lies properly, and that you're looking for more than one sign:https://www.youtube.com/embed/pni_kDv9BsU
  • razelove
    Think of it as a pick-up artist guide man, good outline, but you still have to be you, or all of it is useless. Some good gambits, ploys, and tactics to use when your well runs dry on material, or you hit a wall. But be yourself first and foremost, you never know who's a keeper until either A. You lose them, or B, one of you dies. Sound shitty, but true
  • Account2
    How do you eat and drink suggestively? Is that why she makes faces when she eats sometimes? Oh great I bet that is why. I'm gonna have to ask about that.. that makes so much more sense dammit I'm an idiot
  • Some signals dkntalwsus mean what you thi k some times it's just a person's habits like always pulling there hair back an ttyi g to just get hair out of way for girls an nodt gugs wouldn't do the hand trick on crotch even if he really thinks the girl likes him
  • Shark_61695
    This is something I have learnt. Unfortunately I can't tell when it is directed at me.
  • Yeah. I can't understand body language. That's why I struggle while clubbing. Never know what a woman's position is cueing.
  • DizziBlond369
    BL is a great to to be used as an approximation of what might be going on in the person head.
  • hollyeood69
    Love the body language... it tells you a lot but if someone is shy you don't get what they really want but shy