Most Attractive Eye Color [Poll Results]?

So I was talking to some friends about, what they found to be the most attractive eye color and it was quite interesting to see what people thought.

So please pick your favorite in the poll and if you can give a short explanation :-)
Most attractive color? Which one?
Most attractive color? Which one?
By the way I know that all eye colors aren't represented, but you can only make a poll with 5 options, so I picked the most common and I had to leave out some of the less common eye colors: Black, Amber, Pink/Red (Albino), Yellow and Purple.

I just want to add that, I know eye color isn't important when dealing with relationships or love, I am just asking purely out of curiosity, it is like asking big boobs or small boobs, brunette or blond, it doesn't really matter as long as you love the person, but it is still interesting to see what people think and why they think as such.
  • Brown
    Vote A
  • Hazel
    Vote B
  • Grey
    Vote C
  • Green
    Vote D
  • Blue
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Most attractive eye color is blue eyes:
    blue eye color womanattractive blue eyesblue eyes with blue outfit
    Better yet, someone who has Heterochromia iridum. :O!
    attractive eye colors

3|0
    0|0
    • I have blue eyes, but trust me those first 3 are either contacts or heavily enhanced.

• I have a thing for brown eyes. If they're pretty, they look so warm and welcoming. Also eyes that are almost black - hot hot hot! My eyes are blue but light colored eyes can look kind of cold so I don't prefer them.
    brown eyes woman

10|4
    0|0
    • Aww, you're so sweet! :3

• Show All
    • I agree I have blue eyes, but I think with me having dark hair it almost contrasts too harshly. I think girls are very beautiful when they have brown hair and dark brown eyes, some can look welcoming and some can look more mean, but not In a horrible way.

I don't know why people don't like brown eyes, I think they're endearing.

• Let me correct mean

Dark, edgy*

Most Helpful Girls

• While eye color really isn't important like I think we all understand. I do enjoy looking at green eyes just because they are so rare and especially if the person has dark hair, nice contrast. But yeah overall I don't care...love big eyes though, if a guy has warm big brown eyes it can be real attractive...I've been told I had great eyes but I feel like they're too dark and ordinary but just goes to show everyone has their own tastes.
    green eye color womanattractive green eyes

3|0
    0|0
    • You get best answer, because you got the point and actually answered my question :-)

This question wasn't about how important eye color is, we all know that it isn't a big deal, but it is still interesting to hear what people think and most importantly why.

There were a lot of other people who also got the point and gave an explanation, but I could only pick one, anyhow thanks everybody :-)

• i have a mix of all the eye colors like i have blue green yellow and tiny brown my friend told me today. " i dont know your eye color its a mix of like all the colors"

• @sncool Those are hazel. They are combination of all. I have those too. Mine are mostly green and brown with little yellow.

• Hmm I'm not biased but darker green eyes can be really captivating. That feeling of being captivated may stem from the fact that that beautiful dark green color, which happens to be my favorite color, is rare in human eyes. I guess the true essence of being captivated comes more from dark brown eyes too.

I don't any color is most attractive though, someone can have boring blue eyes or fabulous hazel eyes. Most of the beauty we associate with eyes imo comes from the expressiveness of the eyes and face :) So if the person is a bore in mannerisms, words, facial expressions, then their eyes will be uninteresting too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 101

• I honestly think this is a silly question. Eye color seems so vastly insignificant. I hardly ever notice what someone's eye color is even if I try to find out. To base someone's attractiveness on something like that seems incredibly shallow to me

1|1
    2|0
    • Whoever asked this question offends me. As a Chinese person I can only have brown eyes. That means that if a girl for whateveer reason must have blue eyes she will never even consider me or anyone like me, for something as unnoticable and insignificant as eye color. How offensive is that?

• Stop taking everything so hard. This is just a question, as I added above I know eye color doesn't matter, but it is still interesting to see what people think. It is like asking if you like blond or brunette, now everybody has a preference, but you would never or at least I would never not date someone based on something as shallow as appearance. Besides if you look at most the answers people just pick the one they like the best, that doesn't mean they don't like the rest.

• Well you could at least put a "like all equally" because that would be my answer. The question makes it seem like you must have some preference of one over anohter. Preference is a kind of strong word because I may tend to like one thing better in general but that doesn't mean I won't like something else if it looks really good. For example, I like brunette usually over blond, however, occasionally if I see a beautiful blond I will have great interest all the same. Withe eye color I have none

• Brown.

Blue commonly wins in this kind of question but its just so boring and generic.

Dark brown though...its exotic.

7|2
    0|3
  • It's just eye color. 100% honestly I think it doesn't add or detract in anyway from someone's beauty. I hardly ever notice it. We could be talking about size of their pancreas. Irrelevant to a person's beauty

0|0
    2|0
    • You can thumb down my answer but it doesn't change the fact that this question is shallow

• Yeah, well a lot of questions are shallow, we aren't saying hey I won't date you unless you have brown eyes. Come on, grow up, it's a question and everybody has preferences even you! That doesn't mean that just because a women didn't fit all of your preferences you wouldn't date her!

• honestly I have no preference when it comes to eye color at all. They all look equally good to me. It's you who needs to grow up. Who would have a preference on eye color? You make me laugh by assuming I must have one. That is too shallow.

• I don't bother with eye / hair / skin color or body type. But cooincidentally, the woman who I love and worship had green eyes, so that makes it my favorite :)

1|2
    1|0
  • I guess I am the only one who did and will vote for brown. But I think I have the most rational reason... Brown eyes look OK and often good with any complexion of the person. Surely blue hazel and green are great but they look awful with dark or certain oher complexions.

1|1
    0|0
    • False. Having brown eyes and pale skin is awful. My eyes are light brown and it still looks pretty stupid.

• Ummmm... trying to imagine brown eyes on pale skin. Not sure. I actually had regular brown or darker brown in mind. I did not think of light brown. But I am sure you are just conscious of the color. :)

• Depends on your hair color honestly, but don't get colored contacts. I think all eyes are just plain awesome, just some go better with different skin tones and hair colors, like blue/grey eyes go better with blond hair, and brown eyes go better with dark hair etc. Nothing wrong with brown eyes, I love them, and I have blue/grey eyes lol

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't know that I would rate them most attractive, but I knew a girl in HS, who had amber-colored eyes.

I've never met anyone else with that eye color. They were mesmerizing.

My first girl-friend had brown eyes that were a little bit variegated... darker and lighter shades from toffee-caramel to mahogany. I could and did stare at them for hours.

My favorite, just on color alone is deep China-blue. But green eyes with red hair? That is a devastating combination.

2|0
    0|0
  • For me, the lighter the better (although I've been attracted to plenty of girls with dark eyes). It especially looks good when they have dark hair that contrasts with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have green eyes that can look blue in the right light. That being said, now that I think about it, I couldn't tell you anyone's eye color off-hand, unless they're my immediate family. So I guess it's not a big deal to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I like hazel the most. Sew pretty :3

Although, any eyes can be attractive. And it's definitely not an important thing when I look at a girl... the face in general is what I look at.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love green eyes, there’s nothing that beats it.

I have blue ones, so it could be worse I guess 😄
    Here’s mine:
    https://imgur.com/a/LZFvRA8

0|0
    0|0
  • If I had to pick (I don't have a huge eye-color fetish)...i would say green, because they're the most rare.

2|1
    0|1
  • I asked this before too XD I don't know I don't pay much attention, even though I usually look everyone in the eyes.

-Hazel/amber ftw tho.

3|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you, almost black brown eyes aren't my favorite.

I like blue eyes the most, especially aqua like ones. Green is a close second and brown is the next. I have light brown eyes with a green tint.

1|0
    0|1
  • Eh, as long as they're big and beautiful, I don't really care. Though I have seen my fair share of big beautiful eyes and the Blue ones did catch my attention the most, so I'ma go with 'E'.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes are a favorite to me (only because my favorite color is blue), but its just an eye color, I can look in to any color for as long as she feels comfortable with, and just be at awe

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say hazel because I that's the color mine are but not because I think so. I've just had a lot of girls tell me I have beautiful eyes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think this is interesting. I thought women preferred brown eyes.

1|1
    1|1
  • I think Blue Eyes are lovely. They're definitely my favorite, but not EVERY girl looks her best in blue eyes! I have seen GORGEOUS Brown Eyes or Green Eyes on a Woman, and I believe they compliment either what they wear, or their Hair Color!

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely green for me.. don't really know why they're just attractive.. ( I notice that green is the most voted for guys.. thought that was kinda interesting)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not to offend people but every time i see someone with blue eyes, especially if he's a guy, thinks he is beatiful, can have every woman/guy he wants etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • i think all the eye colors can be very attractive but if I had to pick I suppose I would go with green

1|1
    0|0
  • I have heterochromia. My eyes are blue but my left eye is partially brown.

2|0
    0|0
  • Gray! Because they're normally color changing too!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • doesn't really matter, peoples eyes intimidate me anyways, I am attracted to all of them I guess, besides it's not something I can usually see from afar anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think green eyes are sexy They remind me of the sea so calm and unpredictable .Brunette hair.and boobs as long as they are natural then I don't care the size.lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I could have sworn I answered this. Brown Eyes with Dark hair.

2|1
    1|0
  • "What color do you guys have? "

I have black eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hardly ever see any girls with green eyes, so whenever I do see some I think they're amazing looking.

0|1
    0|0
  • girls with blue eyes make my knees shake and even worse if they have black hair.

3|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 103

• I don't think there's a "more" attractive eye color out there. Every eye color is beautiful.

1|4
    2|0
    • omg I can't belive taylor swift is here in girls ask guys ;P

• I'm human too you know :) Even I, Taylor Swift, have some issues that needs to be adressed. I'm sure you can tell by all my depressing songs about John and all my other ex boyfriends... life is SO hard being me :(

• At the moment its Hazel, because that's my boyfriend's eye color. It suites him best, I think it depends on the person for instance some people would look nice with blue eyes, but that same person could look really ugly with green eyes. But I'd never just go for a guy just because of his eye color.

1|1
    0|0
  • I know a guy who has eyes that are dark blue on the outside, green/yellow toward the middle, and orange/brown in the very center.. strong central heterochromia. But he calls them grey!

So beautiful and fascinating...

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't decide between hazel and blue.. i love those two eye colors so much. in my opinion:
    blondes look better with blue eyes
    brunettes look good with hazel or brown eyes
    redheads look better with brown eyes

I love these rare combinations: brunette with blue eyes
    blonde with hazel eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • For me, it's less about color and how it goes with a person's skin color and hair color. For instance, I love blue eyes and black hair, or with dark skinned people have hazel eyes. It's just the combination that I think is the prettiest. Probably my least favorite is blond hair and brown eyes.

1|0
    0|1
  • I like the color blue, not to sure about it as an eye color though ( I did pick it on the poll, cause I've noticed every crush or boyfriend of mine had black hair and blue eyes, such a hot combination!). As long as the persons eyes are soft and friendly then eye color doesn't make a big deal to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think all eye colors are beautiful. But since my eyes are brown and most people I know have light or dark brown eyes... I like blue or green but not the really light ones I like the dark blues/greens

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know to be honest I just love green eyes would love to have a baby that had green eyes and a spouse in the future. I suppose green is my favorite color so that's why I'd like it the most if I had green eyes. Not that I wouldn't mind having blue eyes they are gorgeous too but there is something about green eyes that have a pull to them. Besides, it was a poll so I had to choose my top favourite.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for best answer - I thought you wanted to know a honest opinion rather than what people want. No random answers lol

• I picked Blue...

But really.. it isn't that simple.

For me, its the sparkle.. the shine.. the pop...

Do the eyes sing to me?

When they do.. color really doesn't matter...

but in general, I find blue and green eyes do this most often...

1|0
    0|1
  • I love a good pair of baby blues :) I have a nice shade of green, but everyone (and I mean everyone) in my family has green eyes so it gets boring to look at. My boyfriend has the most fantastic blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes. They are the best. : ) Especially light blue ones, and since I don't see a lot of guys with blue eyes its awesome when guys have pretty blue eyes.

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't find one color more attractive than the others. I like brown, but not any more than grey, hazel, blue, or any of the rarer shades such as green, violet, or true black.

My own eyes are medium brown-- they have a slight amber-ish hue to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly couldn't care less about eye color. Any eye color is beautiful to me and I have no preference.

0|1
    0|1
  • I rarely see gray eyes. I think they are so gorgeous. I also was in love with dark brown practically black looking irises...they are so sooo sexy.

And ofcourse the ever so beautiful, dark green.

1|0
    0|0
  • in general I like eye colors that aren't brown but a guy with a tan complection with brown eyes are sexy too :) All eyes are sexy just depending on the guy

1|0
    0|0
  • I really like green the best, with hazel being a close second. They're really unique and pretty.

I'm fond of blue, but I think they're a bit overrated. Brown eyes are nice too because they're very warm. Mine are amber.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like light/dark hair and eye combinations. I like blue eyes and dark hair and brown eyes and blond hair, but I think green eyes are beautiful no matter what the hair color is, so I guess that one is my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • DARK HAIR, GREY EYES ;)

I also like green/blue eyes with dirty blond hair.

but personality over everything...they can be handsome AF and have a sh*tty personality...no thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have hazel eyes and think it's cool when I meet a guy with hazel eyes as well. However, staring into a man's dark brown eyes is definitely my favorite!

0|2
    0|0
  • It's more the shape that matters than color, but I think any shade of a deep rich green or a soft honey brown on a pair of pretty eyes will look amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love deep brown eyes on guys. I just really like dark features on men overall though.

0|1
    0|2
  • I love brown eyes personally.

I'm amazed from the poll that it's green winning! I have green eyes and normally people tell me how much better brown is!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like light Brown eyes although they may be common but other eye colors like blue and grey just seem empty. And when you look into light brown eyes with a little sun on them they're absolutely breathtaking

0|0
    0|0
  • i think dark brown eyes are beautiful. mine are green. don't get blue because it will look very fake if you really want to get a diff color id say go light brown or hazel.

1|0
    0|0
  • It upsets me that only 2 guys said they like grey eyes because mine are grey and I think they're pretty especially because they're pretty rare :(

1|0
    0|0
    • Grey is really nice. its a close third for most guys. for me, it's blue, green, then grey

• I have blonde hair and brown eyes I might be 13 but I really hate it because it feels unnatural so I would love blue eyes and green eyes ;)
    also I choose blue eyes because I love it its such a lovely colour as well as green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with big brown eyes always seem to comfort me, but blue or hazel eyes are really cute especially with dark hair. But really it doesn't matter it's their personality that matters and weather or not you love and care about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • my son's eyes are hazel... kind of cool. I have brown eyes

0|1
    0|0
  • i love big brown eyes, especially when its teamed with thick eye lashes and brows. it looks very masculine to me. I have alos found uni brows appealing before. I like my men to be men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it doesn't matter but I have noticed that all of the guys I've dated have had blue eyes. This is purely coincidence, I don't base relationships around it. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes