Most Attractive Eye Color [Poll Results]?

So I was talking to some friends about, what they found to be the most attractive eye color and it was quite interesting to see what people thought.

So please pick your favorite in the poll and if you can give a short explanation :-)
Most attractive color? Which one?
Most attractive color? Which one?
By the way I know that all eye colors aren't represented, but you can only make a poll with 5 options, so I picked the most common and I had to leave out some of the less common eye colors: Black, Amber, Pink/Red (Albino), Yellow and Purple.

I just want to add that, I know eye color isn't important when dealing with relationships or love, I am just asking purely out of curiosity, it is like asking big boobs or small boobs, brunette or blond, it doesn't really matter as long as you love the person, but it is still interesting to see what people think and why they think as such.
  • Brown
  • Hazel
  • Grey
    Vote C
  • Green
    Vote D
  • Blue
    Vote E

105103

Most Helpful Guys

• Most attractive eye color is blue eyes:
    blue eye color womanattractive blue eyesblue eyes with blue outfit
    Better yet, someone who has Heterochromia iridum. :O!
    attractive eye colors

• I have blue eyes, but trust me those first 3 are either contacts or heavily enhanced.

• I have a thing for brown eyes. If they're pretty, they look so warm and welcoming. Also eyes that are almost black - hot hot hot! My eyes are blue but light colored eyes can look kind of cold so I don't prefer them.
    brown eyes woman

• Aww, you're so sweet! :3

• I agree I have blue eyes, but I think with me having dark hair it almost contrasts too harshly. I think girls are very beautiful when they have brown hair and dark brown eyes, some can look welcoming and some can look more mean, but not In a horrible way.

I don't know why people don't like brown eyes, I think they're endearing.

• Let me correct mean

Dark, edgy*

Most Helpful Girls

• While eye color really isn't important like I think we all understand. I do enjoy looking at green eyes just because they are so rare and especially if the person has dark hair, nice contrast. But yeah overall I don't care...love big eyes though, if a guy has warm big brown eyes it can be real attractive...I've been told I had great eyes but I feel like they're too dark and ordinary but just goes to show everyone has their own tastes.
    green eye color womanattractive green eyes

• You get best answer, because you got the point and actually answered my question :-)

This question wasn't about how important eye color is, we all know that it isn't a big deal, but it is still interesting to hear what people think and most importantly why.

There were a lot of other people who also got the point and gave an explanation, but I could only pick one, anyhow thanks everybody :-)

• i have a mix of all the eye colors like i have blue green yellow and tiny brown my friend told me today. " i dont know your eye color its a mix of like all the colors"

• @sncool Those are hazel. They are combination of all. I have those too. Mine are mostly green and brown with little yellow.

• Hmm I'm not biased but darker green eyes can be really captivating. That feeling of being captivated may stem from the fact that that beautiful dark green color, which happens to be my favorite color, is rare in human eyes. I guess the true essence of being captivated comes more from dark brown eyes too.

I don't any color is most attractive though, someone can have boring blue eyes or fabulous hazel eyes. Most of the beauty we associate with eyes imo comes from the expressiveness of the eyes and face :) So if the person is a bore in mannerisms, words, facial expressions, then their eyes will be uninteresting too.