When a girl loves to eat a lot and doesn't even seem to be shy about it turn you off?

Keep in mind body is thick, a flat tummy but thick thighs and big butt. hour glass figure. Just wanna know if its a turn off that i love love food πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘When a girl loves to eat a lot and doesn't even seem to be shy about it turn you off???

221

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen this video many times and it is disgusting. Her parents are exploiting her. Also it has been mentioned in other forums this child more than likely has the rare genetic condition Prader–Willi syndrome. PWS kids have massive appetites and intellectual difficulties.

Most Helpful Guy