When a girl loves to eat a lot and doesn't even seem to be shy about it turn you off?

Keep in mind body is thick, a flat tummy but thick thighs and big butt. hour glass figure. Just wanna know if its a turn off that i love love food πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘When a girl loves to eat a lot and doesn't even seem to be shy about it turn you off???

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen this video many times and it is disgusting. Her parents are exploiting her. Also it has been mentioned in other forums this child more than likely has the rare genetic condition Prader–Willi syndrome. PWS kids have massive appetites and intellectual difficulties.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds like my girlfriend. Just find a guy who likes ass. He will worship you. But I mean, that's going on you just liking food. Curvy and morbidly obese are very different things. I like ass, but I don't want to drown in it. I'm sure you'll do fine. And besides, maybe you flaunting if will help. If you down like fifteen French fries at once, maybe he will think you're really good at blow jobs. Haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, many guys love food, if u manage to find one of the like maybe 5% who don't like girls eating a bit more than normal, he's just not for u.

2|0
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‰πŸ’• Thanks! yeah ill just leave him to the girls who love diets

• AKA girls who won't help him finish the pizza

Also what's with the two chicks upvoting every comment lmao

• i love when a girl can eat as much as me :) big turn on

3|0
    1|0
  • well id be a turn off if I starved to death because of her but otherwise no

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl I honestly used to be self conscious eating around guys, but now I can literally stuff my face and not even care who sees me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I love food. πŸ”πŸŸπŸ—πŸπŸ•πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸ©

1|0
    0|0
  • no it wouldn't i would go to a buffet that way it would be guilt free and i would be able to eat some good food myself while talking with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love food and drink and it's nice to have something in common.
    Besides if she lies about her appetite, can I believe anything she says?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it makes me think she's comfortable around me and doesn't need to be perfect

1|0
    0|0
  • Given that I find her physically attractive, I don't see why it would make any difference to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • She'd be a good buddy bit not for sex or a girlfriend

2|0
    0|0
  • no problem with that. think if she has such a good appetite, what her appetite for sex and sexual stuff would be like

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot of girls love food. I think it shows passion, haha

1|0
    0|0
  • so? race me girl, you think you can eat more pizza than me?

1|0
    0|0
  • hell yeah turn on if she could get down with me...

1|0
    0|0
  • I copulent care less. I like to eat too

1|0
    0|0
  • nope not a turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all... I love natural BABES

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Its ok for women to eat lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as she isn't fat, I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure you never trust a skinny chef

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes