Which gender has more picky eaters?

I used to think men... but recently I see many women who won't eat so many things.
  • Men
  • Women

1612

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say men...
    Well honestly, my ex was a vegan BUT... I would ask him to lick my cooch because I loved it and saw it in porn videos. He would be so hesitant and insist on a shower. He even told me to shave because he doesn't like hair.
    My new boyfriend however eats everything and he even, begs me to lick it. I came back from the gym once, and he licked me right away without ever asking for a shower because he tells me i taste the best... he doesn't care about me shaving and told me that as long as i spread my lips and he can get to the clit that is all that matters

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted women cuz they can be so picky, but as I age my diet gets to be increasingly critical, otherwise I just feel sick. Lots of food allergies, cholesterol, blood pressure, slow digestion, and on ad infinitem. :)

Enjoy it while you can - stay fit and trim!