Which chicken nugget shape is the best?

I get to have chicken nuggets tomorrow. I'm excited, I look forward to this disgustingly over processed food once a year.
Which chicken nugget shape is the best?
But I only like a particular shape and am told this isn't at all normal. Surely people have a shape they like more than the others too?
Which chicken nugget shape is the best?
Do you? Tell me I'm not the only freak 😂
  • The bone
  • The bell
  • The boot
    Vote C
  • The ball
    Vote D
  • I'm a subhuman lifeform and don't like chicken nuggets
    Vote E
Stupidest question I've ever asked smh

1212

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely the boot. To me, chicken nuggets are all about dipping and the boot allows you to really dig into the sauce container.

Most Helpful Girl

• The circle. I don't like the weird shapes of the other ones. I actually went through a time where i only ate the round ones and just never touched the others. Even now i still don't like the other shapes.