As a guy, would you be comfortable eating a banana in a public space?

As a guy, would you be comfortable eating a banana in a public space?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 56

• Its a piece of fruit. Its normal to eat a piece of fruit in public. A banana is a piece of fruit, therefore its normal to eat bananas in public.

People just think that a banana is a phallic object, which happens to a lot of things (you only need to look and history and various media through the ages).

1|1
    0|0
  • I always just split it into its three segments when eating it anyway- always have, since I was a little kid, long before I had the slightest bit of sexual awareness. When you're used to taking bananas apart like this:
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../DSC02125.JPG
    And eating them like this:
    storage.quebecormedia.com/.../banana-segments.jpg
    You not going to draw that connection, are you?

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel pretty confident in my banana eating abilities, just cause bananas get confused for the male part it does not make me feel like I am giving potassium a job... But it's also dirty mind stuff too but I will admit that there was a natural looking leaf type thing that looked like a shaft and two olives

1|0
    0|0
  • Any time i hear about bananas
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZHjRQjbHrE

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I draw the line at saying "Oh, baby, I have been waiting to stick this in my mouth all day!"

1|0
    0|0
  • As a guy it's fine, but if a girl does it and bites it off, that's quite scary, no guy will let her blow him anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • i buy and eat a banana from the fruit stand outside my gym every Monday, they can help prevent cramps and i tend to get cramps on my thigh from doing heavy squats on leg days

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a problem eating bananas in public, maybe a cucumber though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care, since I bite it directly. So unless someone is turned on by a dude biting a dick, I don't have a problem.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahha yea sure, i cut it like 2 or 3 paces lol , hbu?

1|0
    0|0
    • I try getting as much as I can in my mouth before I take a bite

• Yeah, I always break the banana in half though and never it eat as the gif shows.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes and u haven’t seen me eat one it’s worse than the gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. It's just a banana, dick is the last thing you'll be thinking about when I bite into that yellow piece of fruit.

1|1
    0|0
  • yes l do it all the time and l always wonder why girls keep looking at me l just dont know why do you think they might like the way l am sucking or biting or even the way l lick the banana in front of them l do it to tease the girls its very funny

1|0
    0|0
    • l sit in a shopping centre with a bag of bananas every week l do it to tease the girls its real fun they stand and watch me l should be on tv all the fun of the fair

• I would be comfortable eating a banana in a public space

1|0
    0|0
  • Eating a banana is nothing to be afraid of lol it's nutrition who cares what people think. Honestly unless he's deep throating it which would be uncomfortable to watch who cares lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha y not Banana if is fully riped nd sweet I would love to eat it 🤣🤣 in public private wherever I can :* !! Also 🍌 helps passon good sensual gestures 🤣🤣

1|0
    0|0
  • The only way I could see this being an issue is if the guy hates bananas or is very homophobic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes , it's bro code to not look anyone in the eyes while eating a banana especially if it's another guy

1|0
    0|0
  • Yee, I eat bananas in public all the time. I almost ate one in only one bite but I was like half an inch away before I had to breath.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on guys gestures. If someone eats banana bery simply then he should be comfortable. If sensually then he would be uncomfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat it by breaking it off in little bite sized pieces then eating those.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha only if there are hot/cute chicks there to watch... And learn... 😂😂😂😂😂✌️

1|0
    0|0
  • It's food, eat it anywhere unless it's written eating isn't allowed here

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would. Why not? It’s fruit.

1|0
    0|0
    • Cuz it looks sexual lol
      I don't know some girls avoid doing it

• That’s silly, it’s just a banana. Girls can be silly.

• How could I forget my husband?

1|0
    0|0
  • break it in half and eat from the middle ez

1|0
    0|0
  • With the peal

1|0
    0|0
  • One bite at a time. And never with my eyes closed.

1|1
    0|0
  • I fucking hate bananas in the first place

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

Recommended myTakes