Does anyone remember the Kmart or Wal-Mart snack bars?

Does anyone remember the Kmart or Wal-Mart snack bars?

I remember when they had cherry icees, hotdogs, popcorn, pretzels, and hamburgers.

1|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes! I would go eat there with my grandma as a kid. You should check out Dan Bell on YouTube. He made a video about Kmart dying out. This made me think of it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't. haha, I guess I'm too young. I do remember the Target one though :) mostly bc it's still open!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh, yeah! I really miss those guys!! But I suppose the food as not as well known or high quality but I do miss the value of them a little bit.. and I really miss just walking into a k-mart! No more here :(

0|1
    0|0
  • our k-mart did way back, but not at wal-mart. main reason I liked going to k-mart as a kid. they had cherry and I think it was blue raspberry icees, in the cup with the polar bear on it. ahhh, the good old days.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• Yep, they were awesome as a kid. I remember getting an icee everytime to collect the Ninja Turtles cups lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Ya barely remember the snack or cafeteria type thing at kmart and I remember mcdonalds in walmart.

0|1
    0|0
  • i remember the k-mart near my house had a little caesar's and when we went there i always got the crazy bread

0|1
    0|0
    • it was one of the places we often stopped at when we went on walks

• Yessss lol. I used to always want an icee and popcorn from the Kmart one when I was younger lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah.. do you remember the popcorn machine in the jewelry department?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope don't remember them.
    Maybe they were only in stores in cities?

0|0
    0|0
  • the wal-mart in my area doesn't have a snack bar, byt it has a small Subway inside

0|0
    0|0
  • I still have a kmart here

0|2
    0|0
  • We still have them in my country but they aren't that good

0|0
    0|0
  • It was extremely lit lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'm Canadian

0|1
    0|0
  • I remember ice cream not hot dogs

0|1
    0|0
  • No not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I forgot KMart ever existed

0|0
    0|0
  • woah I don’t actually

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don’t recall

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been inside Walmart

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm also Canadian

0|0
    0|0
  • K Mart is long gone. I don't miss it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Yep, sure do. I also remember the sit down diners some of the local Zellers used to have in them too (like the Canadian version of a K-mart. lol)

0|1
    0|0
  • Ohh yeah! I barely remember them. Those were nice, my family used to always eat at one when we went to a Sam's Club for our huge grocery trips every few months or so.

0|1
    0|0
  • I remember the K-mart that used to be open around here had a Little Caesar's pizza. Best pizza there was. It was hella lot better then the drive through Little Caesars, those things are awful.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some walmarts rent space to resteraunts instead now

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't remember the Kmart snack bars, but the Kmart nearby used to have a little caesar's pizza in it, but now the area is used for the seasonal items

0|1
    0|0
  • A better question is if anyone remembers K-mart. I think it was many years ago I went to one in Florence, SC. Don't know if it is still open.

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny enough rings a bell but I am surprised I do - I might have seen them on a trip to America

0|1
    0|0
  • A few walmarts in my area have something like that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I use to have a K-Mart. I remember it, but now Target and Sams Club has it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope... as far as I can remember, McDonald's went hand in hand with Walmart.

0|1
    0|0
  • My local Kmart had one until about 7 or so years ago

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, they were expensive. So no one ate there and they pulled them all out.

0|0
    0|0
  • That was years ago

0|1
    0|0
  • I remember

0|1
    0|0
  • I do. Their pop corn and slushies were great!

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t have them in Australia

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I can't remember that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • No i dont on Kmart do on Wal-Mart