Does anyone remember the Kmart or Wal-Mart snack bars?

I remember when they had cherry icees, hotdogs, popcorn, pretzels, and hamburgers.

2421

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes! I would go eat there with my grandma as a kid. You should check out Dan Bell on YouTube. He made a video about Kmart dying out. This made me think of it.

• I don't. haha, I guess I'm too young. I do remember the Target one though :) mostly bc it's still open!

Most Helpful Guys

• Oh, yeah! I really miss those guys!! But I suppose the food as not as well known or high quality but I do miss the value of them a little bit.. and I really miss just walking into a k-mart! No more here :(

• our k-mart did way back, but not at wal-mart. main reason I liked going to k-mart as a kid. they had cherry and I think it was blue raspberry icees, in the cup with the polar bear on it. ahhh, the good old days.