Why do women like to play victim?

Why do women like to play victim?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly likely because they have tried it once and it worked. So someone is letting them get away with it. 🤷🏼

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I assume because it works. Probably less so nowadays, since every other news article is some melodramatic screed about how hard white, upper middle class women have it in the West. People are getting kinda sick of hearing about how oppressed Lena Dunham is.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Cause we are so used to being the victim so when were not its the only way we onaow how to react

0|1
    0|0
  • There are men who are such drama queens that you just wanna kill them so they can actually be a victim not a diva.

0|0
    0|1
    • "you just wanna kill them so they can actually be a victim not a diva."
      This.. this is my kind of philosophy, right here.

• Glad to meet a fellow diva hater

• It's effective, unfortunately.

1|3
    0|0
  • Guess you can't get a victim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes it’s actually the guy pretending it’s the girl fault but I don't know she doesn’t want to be guilty

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Seriously , Why do guy ask the question as if ALL WOMAN are subject to the same fault or behavior? Is it a lack of experience with women? Hurt feelings? It's like saying all blacks carry knives and all Asians are bad drivers and the Irish are drunks.. Its a dumb question.

1|0
    0|0
  • It may be the instinct of survival which their brain has evolved In recent era because of rise in feminism😉

0|1
    0|0
  • Same reason incels do. You don't have to better yourself just blame others.

0|1
    0|0
  • They can play the 'he sexually harassed me' card. That doesn't work with men (usually)

0|2
    0|0
  • Cause they talk the talk, but can't walk the walk.
    Lack of responsibility.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes