Do women like when men speak multiple languages?

More than 2

my American friends say they don’t care but I think that’s the global consensus. (My first language is Spanish than English cause I was born in the us to brown parents I know Arabic Italian Portuguese and French slang but I’m kearning how to speak French like the language itself one step at a time) I hope I don’t sound like a dick

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Any skill that benefits anyone can be seen as attractive but girls find it more attractive when its a romance language like french, or Italian

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• If you're talking global statistics, yeah, a lot of women are in a situation where "two or more" means native language plus English, and English being such a global one, it would kinda stand out of the guy was oblivious about it. It's definitely not a bad thing, but personally I'd think it downright silly if you were learning languages to impress women rather than out of personal interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a plus. For me the most important is for the person to know English + being very good at whatever language he speaks in his original country

But if English is his native language then another language is always a plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do find it pretty sexy when a man can speak Spanish as well, because I am learning to speak Spanish fluently

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes! There was this polyglot substitute teacher when I was in high school and he was a pretty average looking guy but the fact that he spoke 6 languages was so hot to me x)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty cool and i like it. I really love to learn new languages even so is hard. My first language is Spanish then English and i know a little of korean and japanese and trying to learn thai.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it matters, but personally I find it attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • You do sound like you’re deliberately trying to impress women with your knowledge of different languages... and yes, that’s a bit cocky. Being cocky is very unattractive.

But to answer the question, for the most part I’d say...”maybe”?
    A lot of women don’t care at all simply because in this day and age, interracial dating is becoming more common so a person speaking different languages isn’t exactly this new exotic “taboo” experience anymore (thank god😂).
    But then again, there are still PLENTY of women who will drop their panties in two seconds... just because you can speak another language. For them they still have that weird “taboo” experience running through their heads.

I will say for me personally, no it’s not necessarily “attractive” unless it’s a specific language that I’ve already admired.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like it. It's impressive when he says something in another language and can translate. I am always very fascinated!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that's cool and I think other women do like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Most definitely! I myself speak a lot of languages and like learning languages. It shows they are curious and up for traveling like me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 13

• Isn't it awesome when anyone can speak more languages? It just means you can talk to more people from different parts of the world, plus if you were to ever go on vacation with a person who knows the native language of the place your going, it will make it that much easier to get around!

0|1
    0|0
  • I’ve actually done the same, kind of. I love languages so I’ve learned some italian, Spanish, Portuguese and french. It’s a little unique trump card to have because if you mention this to a girl, they think you’re really smart or something, cultured. It truly leaves certain people dumbfounded for this ability and I suppose it is a plus for a girl. It’s like being a multi trick pony.

0|0
    0|0
    • I forgot to say, it can add on to a plus whenever you decide to travel with you significant other. It’ll be fancy if you go to Portugal and speak it
      Properly to the locals while your girl just sits there in some sort of little shock and pride in you

• I speak 5 languages flently, 2 of those are romantic languages (french and italian). Guess I'm good to go 😯

0|0
    0|0
  • Bro nice I know a little of like 5 languages and every girl I've been with told me it was a turn on and one asked me to whisper German in her ear during sex

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think that it just adds to your overall charm and certainly increases the number of women with whom you can converse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would they care, if they can't understand you?
    I'd say, local women like it when a guy speaks their language.

I speak ten. So you know... it's like nothing to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones I knew liked it specially the French part.
    I speak 6 by the way and thinking about adding up some more

0|0
    0|0
  • I speak four languages, but my mothertongue is italian. And at least here in Italian the answer is ASSOLUTAMENTE SI.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, they like it when we speak the language of loooooove!!

0|0
    1|0
    • Which one? French, Spanish, or Italian?

• Show All
    • Then you've had some crappy girls.

• @AquaBoo Oh, really?

• It would be interesting. I speak a bit of French.

Comment ça va?

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes