What does it mean when a woman sends you pictures of herself, specifically a nude picture of her breast?

There’s this woman that sends me a lot of pictures of herself, usually clothed but sexually implied and suggestive. She’s not the type to send actual nude pictures, but recently she’s sent me a nude picture of her breast.
For awhile, I was sure she wouldn’t send any nude pictures to me, as she wasn’t the type to ever do something like this, but the more I’ve talked to her, the more she started getting more and more sexually explicit in different ways, whether it’s sending a pic or even dirty talking to me. I would’ve never thought this woman would do any of this
Never believe a woman when she says she will never send an explicit photo to you or anyone that’s not her partner. I think, if she’s attracted to you in some way and you present yourself in a way that makes her comfortable around you, a woman will do things that she previously stated she will never do.

79

Most Helpful Girl

• It means that she's unable to attract you in a more seductively subtle way without teasing you with her "goods" or you're too intelligent for her to keep up that she wished for you to talk to her in a diffrent tone by just flaunting it all? I don't know this girl, so it beats me. But I can tell you that I've had similar scenarios on here with some guys who carried themselves real well in conversation and all of a sudden would send me provocative pictures or videos without any warning and leave me feeling awkward as the context of our conversation wouldn't even be anything sexual to begin with.

So Gene what's it mean when a guy randomly sends me a shirtless pic showing off his pecs and abs or more specifically a video of him jerking off?

Most Helpful Guy

• I’ve had a few send me pics of their breasts. I think they had confidence problems and just wanted compliments about how theirs were. They didn’t ask for them but I did my duty and paid my compliments and gratitude to them for them sharing them.