#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Guys.. How many of you would use this emoji with a FWB?

How many of you would use this emoji with a long term friends with benefits on Valentine's day when thanking her for a gift if you only "liked" her, no love there? And you've never used it before but do use emoji's often.

Hypothetical if you've never been in this situation.

😘
  • Its just an emoji so would use it with "just like"
  • There would have to be more then "like" there
  • Only if I felt a level of love there.
    Vote C
  • I'm a girl
    Vote D
If you are a guy and its "just an emoji" wouldn't you concern it was sending a mixed message since its just a FWB? Girls use these often so no biggie there in a girls view but from your guy FWB? Guys are more reserved and concern over feelings being misread sometimes.

And this guy is very careful in words he chooses. He doesn't like to send mixed messages.
He never uses it and is very careful never to embellish feelings so it got my attention. Which is why I'm questioning how he really feels. Tx!

34

Most Helpful Guy

• You kiss when you have sex with your friends with benefits right? Same thing. He's just blowing you a kiss.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 3

• It is just an emoji
    😜

It doesn't count if it's just an emoji.

• i cannot see it

i guess it's visible only in mobiles

• Its the kissing smiley with the small red heart.

• it... it's just an emoji

What Girls Said 3

• Its just an emoji. I had a guy send me that too, including ❤ 💑
    Was still the biggest player on earth lol

• I use that emoji with platonic friends on a daily basis. It's just an emoji...

• Thanks, he never uses it and is very careful never to embellish feelings so it got my attention.

• My "friend" uses that one.. Not a big deal

• That's how my guy is.. And then one day he used it and it caught me off guard but I didn't make a big deal about it.. But just watch how he acts

• Thats why it has my attention. He claims its just "like" but his actions say otherwise. I think he is trying to hide how he feels. Our relationship is complicated and can't be more then friends with benefits , at least not right now. Long story. So just has me wondering. Tx!

Valentines Day