My wife wants me to wear girl clothes all the time is that good or bad for me?

I have been wearing girl clothes in secret sense i was 8 and when i moved out i started to buy more ike skirts dresses bras panties and will pretty much everything. I would Just wear them around the hose then i meet a girl waited a year to tell her and got married. Now that's all she wants me to wear every wheres we go. We even go as far as me wearing make up. Dose that mean she sees me more like girl friend rather then a husband?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she must see you as the person she loves regardless of how you look or dress. Do you feel more comfortable wearing feminine clothes out or do you feel more comfortable going out looking more masculine? Just do whatever you like most. I'm sure she'll be supportive of your decision whatever you decide.

• thanks for the heart felt answer and as for the question of being comfortable I think it would be fun but yet a little scary I always thought of it as a fetish to wearing it at home but wearing it out would be A completely different level