Do guys enjoy girls playing with their hair?

Just curious! My boyfriend has amazing hair and seems indifferent towards it. Is it just him?
  • Love it!
  • Hate it!
  • Indifferent...
    Vote C

943

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 42

• I love it we are cuddling or kissing if a girl runs her fingers through my hair. My hair is longer in the front and shorter everywhere else. I don't know why I'm almost like a dog. I like it when she scratches my hair and runs her fingers through it. Sometimes my foot moves up and down :3

• It really always depends on the guy some might say no because they have issues with social physical interaction and some might say yes because of their either wanting of a females touch or just because they like it. It really all depends on the guys personality but me i like it as long as i dont end up being a beauty salon manequin then we're good.

• yes but have your hands clean, and don't pull them.

don't be jealous that i have longer and thicker hair than YOU

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• I love it. Especially when im lying down on the couch with my head in her lap and we are watching tv and talking while she plays with my hair. Its the best.

• Sigh I lovecto run my fingers through a woman's hair if she's laying with me and I'd Pull it during sex if she lets me... Mmmm and I love it when she's got Like conditioner or scented hair spray in it... I swear I melt!!! 😍😛😘

• I love it when a girl plays with my hair. its relaxing like a massage. Men are like dogs. play with our hair and our ears. We love being touched and physically played with.

• Oh, mannnn... It's been a long time, but it gives me goose bumps and chills all over, to the point of near drunkenness. I can barely even speak when a girl does that to me!!

• yeah at 99 i imagine that would be pretty rough. You probably don't have much hair either, given your age. Balding occurs for most people before 75

• Actually, I'm 107. But it doesn't go up that high.

• There aren't too many things that a lady can do for me that I love more than this. Play with my hair and scratch/massage my head and you have one incredibly happy man in your hands.

• probably one the best physical things that a girl can do with everyone's clothes still on.

• Can be sligtly immasculating if it isn't done properly. I'm not a puppy. But at the same time it can be very relaxing.

• It won't be the hair playing nice liked but the attention and touch. Almost any touch is good.

• Yeah, he enjoys it. We may act weird about but we're just trying to hold our blush.

• yeah i need to really know the person though. that way its not strange but other than that i find it relaxing.

• Don't tear my hair out or let it get caught on anything, and we're all good. :3

• Yup, says she cares about us.. she's into making you feel good, making you feel she's beside you.

Calming.. :)

• Yeah I love it when she is just messing with it. Its relaxing.

• yes , ı lıke it , but girls can play with my stomach muscles

• Yes I love it but too bad no girls ever played with their hair in front of me.

• I am indifferent to it I barely notice it when they do it.

• No girl's ever done that to my hair but I would imagine I would like it.

• yes, i get boner when i see them playing with their hair.

• I'm growing my hair out, I love it when my gf plays with my hair and pulls on it too :p

• I love it personally. Hell I love getting a haircut.

• Lol oh come on all you girls do it anyways! Don't think we don't notice hahaha

• I once had a girl wrap her hair around my penis and jerk me off with it

• If I like her then yes. But If I don't have feelings for her then I don't give a flying f**k.

• i really like it when a girl runs her hands through my hair.

• Rub my hair, scratch my back, then hear me purr...

• It feels amazing~ So yeah I definitely love it!

• Love it, just go with the grain though

• Show more from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 9

• Men have egos, often moderately hidden, but if he has great hair and you like touching it, let him know.
    The older man who is very smart, dominant and secure has the softest, silkiest hair, I mean like I am totally jealous of this guys hair. He is over sixty, it is wavy and brown with a slight bit of grey at his temples. I kept touching his hair and one night blurted out how much I loved his hair.
    Very soft, gentle and sexy look to me. Next time it was time for a hiarcut, he asked me where I should go, took me with him (women's hair salon).
    The woman asked him how he wanted it cut. He just looked at me in the mirror and said, "Ask her."
    Then he said maybe the sexiest thing I've ever heard in a hair salon. "Just cut it so it looks so good you want to undress me and have sex right here in this chair."
    Took her an hour to cut his hair. She kept touching it, well of course, but I mean Touching it and saying, "this is the nicest hair I have touched in my life." And she cuts hair for a living!
    So touch it and let him know. Cats like you stroking their fur and men love having their egos stroked. They are so adorable.

• I love running my fingers through my man's hands and giving him a nice relaxing scalp massage. I know he loves it. He closes his eyes instantly and if he is talking will stop mid sentence. I can just see the tension releasing from his whole body when I do it. Very relaxing and sometimes arousing for him.

• I always do I can't help touching his hair, he always plays with mine when I'm laying with my head on his chest or in his lap so when he has his head on my chest or in my lap while we cuddle you better bet I'm gonna do that same! haha

• My boyfriend loves it when I play with his hair, but I think he likes playing with my hair more. LoL, everytime we cuddle, that's one of the first things he starts doing - playing with my hair. :)

• I can run my fingers through his hair but not the front, he does somthing special with the front of it and hates when I touch it bc he doesn't want me messing it up. So I can only touch the back

• Hahah! I even tie my boyfriends hair sometimes, and we laugh so hard and it's so funny, he loves it!

• I said b cause that how my boyfriend feels, he's obsessed with his hair and doesn't like it touched lol

• they like a girl playing with their pubic hair not the head hair

• I think so