My ass is too tight?

this colleague of mine... we've had sex a couple of times. i said i need to squat so i'm in shape -because it feels good to be in shape, and he said 'your ass is already tight enough, doesn't need to be tighter' .

is that rude? i dont know how to feel about this...

07

Most Helpful Guy

• is he talking about the look of your ass or is he commenting about the anal sex tight?

• look + how it feels. not anal sex

• thought so..

• i wouldn't take it as anything more then him giving his opinion. if he was still having the pleasure of your company he should have asked to get a closer view of you doing squats, just to make sure before he gives his opinion lol