My ass is too tight?

this colleague of mine... we've had sex a couple of times. i said i need to squat so i'm in shape -because it feels good to be in shape, and he said 'your ass is already tight enough, doesn't need to be tighter' .

is that rude? i dont know how to feel about this...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• is he talking about the look of your ass or is he commenting about the anal sex tight?

0|0
    0|0
    • look + how it feels. not anal sex

• Show All
    • thought so..

• i wouldn't take it as anything more then him giving his opinion. if he was still having the pleasure of your company he should have asked to get a closer view of you doing squats, just to make sure before he gives his opinion lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• He's complaining about your tight ass? Uh, I would question his sexual orientation if he hadn't had sex with you. Being fit is one of the sexiest thing a girls can do.

0|0
    0|0
  • personaly i'd find it rude... what to do with your ass is your own business and only ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • As a man. I like women to feel like women. A woman should be soft to the touch. Not hard muscle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how squats will make you butt tighter xD it's very rude the way he told you this...

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have had sex with him then No

0|0
    0|0
  • take that as a compliment

0|0
    0|0
    • compliment that my ass is too tight for him?

• Show All
    • yeah but he said i should tone it down...

• buts squatting will make it more tight and toned

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes