Do guys like play fighting with girls?

do guys like play fighting with girls? and if so do you like it in an arousing way. like when you roll around with each other, trying to tickle her or her tickling you or to somehow try too see who is strongest while play fighting with a lot of body contact?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ohhhhh yeah!!

that's hot!!

most of the times girls can beat me in a fight since i'm weak and untrained and i love this!!! ;-)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I would, but I dont because if you do and the girl doesn't like you they scream rape : / but yes, it would be fun to do a tickle fight :)

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks for answering! :)

• yeah. its basically one of the best flirting bc ur like really close but u dont have to be sexual. it is arousing also

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it is fun since I am an only child I find it enjoyable not in a sexual way tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like that but others might

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Some of them do while others are too timid, boring, and maybe even not physically strong enough nor confident enough to try it.
    Just the other day, my boyfriend and I were play fighting. He was picking me up and tossing me on his bed and I didn't even put up a fight because I was loving every single second of it : )

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes