Do guys really like to sniff womens' hair?

I've seen it a lot on TV and I heard that they do. But is true? And if it is, why do you like to do it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends what you are talking about - Sniffing a random girls hair on public transport creepy but in a loving situation, some men like the feel of a womans hair and the scent of her shampoo - Would be the same as kissing a womans neck and noticing her perfume.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As a matter of fact they do.
    Why? Because they can't help it! It is biological.
    Your body naturally emits pheromones. Pheromones play a crucial role in human behavior, including the mating process.
    Human-beings are animals with developed self-awareness and logic (ha-ha). We are mammals and well, mammals are guided by their noses.
    We react to certain odors and we subconsciously determine compatibility or incompatibility with other human-beings based on their scent.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• This might sound creepy but the trail of flowery citrusy fragrance left behind by a girl who just washed her hair will literally knock my socks off.

1|0
    0|0
  • No guy would like to do it, it's just a media bullshitting... but it happens sometimes when i have sex... perfume multiplies men energy.. specially when we have sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we like to sniff women's hair with the smell of their shampoo they use

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, when we like the smell it sticks with us. even if some other girl walks by and has that smell we instantly think of you, and not that other girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because most girls have fucking amazing smelling hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my girlfriend sent me some of her hair a few years ago in a letter. I still have it, although the smell has faded by now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like to sniff women's hair...

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha if they smell nice why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • If her hair smells good... Yeah

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes