Do guys find dresses more feminine and sexy as compared to jeans etc?

I mean dresses which show off a bit of legs. I've been wearing a lot of sun dresses these days and I've seen guys checking out my dresses lol I guess the leg factor is involved too 😂 So what do guys think of dresses?

53

Most Helpful Guys

• I prefer dresses on women even if they come All the way to the ground. Jeans and shorts are nice of course but leave little to the imagination. Dresses however make for nice packaging material.

• The best looking clothes are the clothes you find most comfortable. There's no point trying to dress a certain way if you don't feel comfortable wearing it. Feel comfortable in jogging pants and a tshirt? Then that looks best on you. Feel comfortable in a dress? Then that looks best on you.