Guys, are skinny ankles and wrists unattractive?

Some guy recently told me fuller calves , wrists and ankles are more attractive. Im not that skinny overall but i just happen to have tiny calves , wrists and ankles with curvier upper legs and skinny arms. Are they a turn off to you?
  • Yes
  • No

110

Most Helpful Guys

• No, it’s part of who you are; and any guy worth your time will love them

• Men don't think about petty things like this, unless they're especially effeminate

We care about nice clothes, a healthy beautiful spotless face, and the attention and love you give. Secondary is the butt and boobs, not necessarily in that order.

He could be gaming you, trying to lower your value so his value is higher. *negs*

Then again he could just be a super honest guy who's a bit too open with his opinions.

Or maybe you are super-super thin? I've seen some bony girls that seem to think it's healthy.

Only you can tell which is which with intuition.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol that guy is an idiot , skinny ankles and wrists are very feminine and delicate looking.