Guys, are skinny ankles and wrists unattractive?

Some guy recently told me fuller calves , wrists and ankles are more attractive. Im not that skinny overall but i just happen to have tiny calves , wrists and ankles with curvier upper legs and skinny arms. Are they a turn off to you?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No, it’s part of who you are; and any guy worth your time will love them

1|0
    0|0
  • Men don't think about petty things like this, unless they're especially effeminate

We care about nice clothes, a healthy beautiful spotless face, and the attention and love you give. Secondary is the butt and boobs, not necessarily in that order.

He could be gaming you, trying to lower your value so his value is higher. *negs*

Then again he could just be a super honest guy who's a bit too open with his opinions.

Or maybe you are super-super thin? I've seen some bony girls that seem to think it's healthy.

Only you can tell which is which with intuition.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol that guy is an idiot , skinny ankles and wrists are very feminine and delicate looking.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• I honestly dont think i have ever given that one thought until now

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as it looks Normal I don’t think either of us an issue for most

0|0
    0|0
  • Slender is good. To make your calves more shapely, wear high heels, and walk more.

0|0
    0|0
  • It will depend on the personal opinion, I personal don't like too skinny girls that much, average is cool with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Not an issue with me

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not an anorexia fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ridiculous

0|0
    0|0
    • What is ridiculous?

• Show All
    • But it isn't my fault that guy said that to me...

• This guy is retarded. Move on

• That’s why I always bring my measuring tape when I talk to a girl. To skinny = no attraction

But seriously no one notices

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes