Guys, Are You All Masculine, or Do You Have a Feminine Side? What is the Advantage of your Particular Thought Patterns?

• I'm a guy; completely macho
  • I'm a guy; simply masculine with multiple personality facets
  • I'm a guy; androgynous
    Vote C
  • I'm a guy; feminine
    Vote D
  • I'm a girl here for the results
    Vote E

225

Most Helpful Guys

• I’m pretty manly but in a proper sort of way as in all stand up if I see some bullshit happening but I’m not going to go out of my way to be aggressive like some hyper masculine dick weed with insecuritys

• I would hope that most are a mix , and the numbers indicate that.
    The male side of the ledger , I picked three things , far more on the female side , but I don't believe that split of features anyhow.

Most Helpful Girl

• According to that template, every smart and rational person is masculine? I must have misjudged my gender identity then