Guys, Are You All Masculine, or Do You Have a Feminine Side? What is the Advantage of your Particular Thought Patterns?

Guys, Are You All Masculine, or Do You Have a Feminine Side? What is the Advantage of your Particular Thought Patterns?
  • I'm a guy; completely macho
    Vote A
  • I'm a guy; simply masculine with multiple personality facets
    Vote B
  • I'm a guy; androgynous
    Vote C
  • I'm a guy; feminine
    Vote D
  • I'm a girl here for the results
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I’m pretty manly but in a proper sort of way as in all stand up if I see some bullshit happening but I’m not going to go out of my way to be aggressive like some hyper masculine dick weed with insecuritys

0|1
    0|0
  • I would hope that most are a mix , and the numbers indicate that.
    The male side of the ledger , I picked three things , far more on the female side , but I don't believe that split of features anyhow.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• According to that template, every smart and rational person is masculine? I must have misjudged my gender identity then

2|2
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Your separation between "masculine" and "feminine" traits makes little sense.

All the things you mention are personality and/or cultural traits, and have nothing to do with a person's gender or sex.

0|0
    0|1
  • The adjectives on this chart are really vague, there are maybe two or three behaviors/traits on here that are on a general scale mostly associated with one sex or another, most of it is extremely broad and nonspecific.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty damn feminine relative to the average guy, but I'm also pretty damn masculine relative to the average guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • On the quizzes that I have taken that asked this question, it shows I'm an even balance of 50/50.
    I am true neutral after all. It's only normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am overflowing with toxic masculinity and loving it.

0|1
    0|1
  • I have parts of both i think a lot of these abillities are general human traits rather then sex specific

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually ever since past the 2000's men have become frail, weak, and dare I say faggy.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm a guy; simply masculine with multiple personality facets

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to think I had a feminine side but it turns out that I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely have more masculine energy except the giving part i usually just help myself lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm a mixture of all those traits at different times, for different reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • l am a normal kind of guy l am a girls Bitch when she tells me to fetch it l fetch it

0|0
    0|0
  • Masculine as a man should be. In the image of GOD as we were designed and intended to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a guy, completely macho, i'm a bad ass bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm so manly I even shit standing up.

1|2
    0|0
  • These traits are a load of horseshit

1|1
    0|1
  • My feminine side is a Valkyrie.

0|0
    0|0
  • I understand women better than the macho ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to this im perfectly 50 50.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a mostly masculine woman

1|0
    0|0
  • @mladasrpska What do you think?

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely macho, just the way it should be.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I All Masculine

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, that list is ridiculous. They are human things, not male/female.

0|0
    0|3
    • So they should change this site's name to humans ask humans, oh wise one?

• Show All
    • @Phanta It's your list (or whomever did it), not the site.

• That doesn't matter. Use your head; you're arguing against the definitions of male & female.

Recommended myTakes