Do you shower/bathe less during the pandemic?

Tiffany_Taylor_Made
Do you shower/bathe less during the pandemic?https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/animals/are-people-showering-less-because-of-the-pandemic/vi-BB1gAl5R
I recently stumbled upon a news article on my phone detailing how some people shower less during the pandemic because they're staying home and away from other people that could potentially judge them based on how they smell. I don't know about you, but regardless of whether I'm forced to stay home or not, I still bathe daily and enjoy having a clean ass. My fiancee that I live with enjoys it as well. What about you? Do you shower less during the pandemic like the news article stated?
Yes, I shower less during the pandemic because I am not around people anyway
No, I still shower as often as I normally do during the pandemic and enjoy being clean
I don't shower much or at all regardless of the pandemic and don't mind having a dirty ass
Vote C
GirlGuy
11
3